9.

Kentrell

Kentrell

" Why is this even necessary ? " I slouched in the office's chair as Sheronda sat in the other one beside me .

" Because ya' ass need to be getting ya' education instead of being in my house all day like you pay rent or some shit . " Sheronda spat .

She continued talking shit but I smacked my lips ignoring her .

I hadn't been to school in almost a year and here she was trying to put me back in . The shit was pointless if you asked me cause a nigga wasn't gonna be doing nothin' but skippin' and fightin' , the usual .

Ian' fuck with nobody here but Ben , Beenie , Kd , and BabyJoe . The rest of these bitches and niggas was either shiesty or fake , I wasn't with none of that shit .

After waiting for what seemed like forever Principal Walters entered her office . When she saw us her smile instantly dropped . I smiled at her knowing she was disappointed to see us .

I been giving her hell every since my first day here and I know the last thing she wanted to see was my face out of all people .

" Ms.Gaulden , what a surprise . What are you doing here ? " She made her way around her desk and sat down looking at us both .

" Kentrell wants to be back in school . " Sheronda said .

" Nah , YOU want me back here . Ion' like being up in this bitch . " I reorted causing her to send a slap upside my head before turning to smile at Ms.Walters .

" I see . " Ms.Walters chuckled , taking off her glasses . " But ma'am , you can't just bring your child up here and enroll them back in school without anything . "

" Oh , I got everything I need . " Sheronda began fumbling through her purse taking out her ID , my birth certificate , and any other thing she needed .

Handing it over Ms.Walters looked over them before sighing and looking at us both .

" Is there a problem Ms.Walters ? " Sheronda questioned pulling her purse over her shoulder

" Yeah there is actually . " She said before turning to me . " Kentrell is a very , very troubled child . One screw up and I have no choice but to kick him out . "