Chapter 33

This Chapter is a lot more mature... (Still not completely, but if you don't like smut then skip to the author notes)

Senior Year

Waiting for Noah to return was agonizing. I wanted Christmas to be over and done with as soon as possible, which is a bit ridiculous.

What was even more disappointing was realizing that when he was finally back in town we still had one problem.. his parents. The two of us had forgotten that having a house to ourselves was a little hard.

A week or two passed in school after the break and we still had no luck. It was quite troublesome seeing his beautiful face in public and realizing that it would be forever for us to have a night alone.. I almost wished I had said yes to him in the car.

Atlas, two weeks after Christmas break I had received an eager text from Noah that his parents were going out for the night. They wouldn't be back until morning and most likely too hungover to wake up before noon due to a friend's retirement party.

Without a second thought in mind I quickly shuffled my shit into a backpack, making sure to bring essential things Noah and I were lacking in the car. I quickly said goodbye to my mother, who was passed out in her room from a late shift and she mumbled unconsciously.

When I pulled up to Noah's house his parents were long gone. Instead the curly-haired boy answered the door with a hint of red tinting his cheeks.

"Hey," he smiled, his dimple prominent.

I smiled back at him and quickly placed my hands on his hips, pulling him into a kiss. My backpack hung loosely over one arm slipped to the ground as I shrugged it off.

"How was Christmas? Now that you can finally give me an honest answer?" I asked him once I unconnected our lips.

He groaned and then leaned his head against my shoulder and crook of my neck. "I missed you," he mumbled.

"It's okay.. I did too," and he raises his head to look at my face again. His cheeks red and bites softly on his pink lips.

"God, Noah," I practically groan and comb my fingers through his curly hair. "You cannot bite your lips like that."

"And why not?" He breaths.

I take in a shaky breath, digging my fingers into his hips as I look into his teasing eyes. "Noah.."

"Ethan?" My name rolls smoothly off of his tongue. "Can we go to my room?"

I nod, my eyes already looking up the stairs to where his bedroom lies. He takes my hand in his and leads me up to his room, my other hand drags the backpack upstairs in a trance.

When we're in his room he pulls my arm and jumps back onto the bed, me carefully laying on top of him. My body between his legs and my arm distributing weight off of him. He laughs playfully, his hand runs through my hair.

"I love you, Ethan," he grins with a smile so sincere.

"I love you, too," I smile back and my heart clenches.

He presses his hand onto my chest and asks, "Did you do good on your Econ quiz?"

"Yes," and I did actually, successfully pulling my grade to a B in the class, but I digress. I didn't want to talk about school in this moment.

Instead of conversing, I take Noah's lips. He gasps slightly, caught off guard for a second and then slowly melts against me. His left leg wraps around my waist and his hands grasp my shirt in fists as he deepens the kiss.

With my right hand steadying myself, my left runs up and down Noah's body. I start at his neck, gently caressing his skin. I start innocent, but slowly turn dark when my hand slips under his shirt. My fingertips tickling his sides as I run them against his body. After teasing him for a moment I finally rest my palm on his waist.

"I want this off," I mumble against his lips. He mumbles something back but I don't quite hear, assuming it was in agreement I roll off of him and onto my back.

He sits up and pulls the t-shirt off of him, once the fabric is off he straddles my hips. His hands grasp the hem of my shirt and he pulls it over my head. A smile covers his face before he connects our lips.

As my tongue explored Noah's mouth I could feel his hips rubbing against mine. We were picking up pace and when I felt my sanity leaving I reached for his pants.

"Noah," I whispered, "Can we take these off?"

He gasped slightly when my hands grazed the front of his pants and he quickly hushed back, "Yes."

Before I knew it his pants were down to his ankles and he quickly kicked them off, and then was helping me take my own off. Nothing but our boxers on when he leaned back against me.

And eventually I dared the timid boy, "Noah.. can I take this off?" My fingers dipped underneath the waistband but I withheld from completely pulling them off. We've done stuff without them, but him and I both knew what would happen this time was a lot more intimidating.

He gulped, tensing for a second but then he slowly relaxed and nodded back, "Yes." His voice came out with a squeak, nerves slowly overtaking him.

He took a deep breath when the fabric was off, slightly exposed on top of me. "I'm going to get the stuff from the bag," I whispered to him and he nodded. Slowly he climbed off of me, sitting on the bed while I retrieved a small bottle and silver package.

He gave me a small smile as I looked at him over my shoulder, and I smiled back assuringly. When I turned back around to him I squeezed his shoulder lightly. "We don't have to, Noah."

"No, I want to," he said firmly and I smiled into his blue eyes.

"I love you," I tell him and kiss his cheek. He grabs the side of my face before I can move back and pulls my lips rightfully on his. After a short kiss I finally pull back again, leaning my head to his ear I whisper, "It'll be easier if you lay on your stomach."

He nods and turns over as I'm slipping my boxers off. "It'll hurts right? Can you go slow?"

"I need to prep you first, but I'll be gentle," I assure.

"I love you, Ethan," he tells me.

After those words we lose ourselves. I memorize every moment of this night, remembering how beautiful he looked underneath me. The way my hands grasped his hips, my thumbs presses into the dimples of his back.

The small smiles he'd give me over his shoulders with his flushed face and curly hair. Noah was like a drug and I was utterly addicted.

And when the night was finally over and he fell asleep in my arms I knew I would never forget this moment. I loved this boy so fucking much and I never wanted to lose him.

I PUBLISHED THIS WITHOUT WRITING THIS AUTHOR NOTE!!

MY BABIES ARE FULL GROWN!!! 🤧

If you don't like smut, basically they had sex. Noah was a little nervous but they did it and Ethan topped obviously.

VOTE AND COMMENT! Xx