Chapter 15

Finn

I pull away from her and give her a little push so that she falls back down on to the bed and then I follow her down. I start my trail of kisses behind her ear taking the time to suck and nibble at places that she seems to like, which I can tell by her moaning. I make my way down to her breasts where I reach out and caress them though the fabric of her bra. She sits up quickly and removes it, throwing it over my head before pulling me back down to her. 

I take this as my cue and I fasten my mouth to one of her nipples. 

‘Oh Finn’ she moans. Her voice spurs me on and I continue to love her perky breasts. They don’t quite fit into my palms, spilling over but her nipples are a pink rosy and I can’t get enough of their taste as I suck them. They are perfect just like the rest of her. 

I continue my journey down he body then, stopping to dip my tongue into her navel and am satisfied when she raises her hips off the bed at the feeling. 

I take in the sight of the tiny piece of red material and lean forward to nuzzle my nose into her curls over the sheer material. I can smell how aroused she is so I poke my tongue out and swipe her length over the material. I’m rewarded once again when she raises her hips to meet my mouth. 

I pull back until I’m kneeling above her then and hook my fingers into the sides of her panties and then start pulling them down her shapely legs. When her hips hit the bed again she spreads her legs for me so that I have a perfect view of her pink flesh. 

‘What do you want me to do?’ I ask her nervously. I can’t get over how much she trusts me. She has opened herself up to me completely, emotionally and literally tonight. 

‘What do you want to do?’ she replies huskily. ‘Or better yet is there something that I can do for you birthday boy?’ she adds with a wicked grin. 

I decide not to answer her though, I know exactly what I want to do and it involves me with my mouth over her heat and her screaming my name as she comes. So that is exactly what I do. I lick and suck her flesh paying special attention to her clit. I can feel that she is close so I gently insert a finger into her sopping core. 

‘Oh god Finn’ she screams as she comes and I continue to suck her juices. 

When she comes down from her high I’m laying beside her with a grin. 

Rachel

‘Wow’ I smile back at him. 

‘So it was ok?’ he asks me nervously. 

‘It was better than ok’ I reply before I move so that I’m straddling his body. I can feel how hard he is through the silk of his boxers and I have to touch him so I move down to the end of the bed so that I can pull his boxers off as well. When I pull them down his legs his erection springs free and I hear myself gasp. He’s huge, I mean I’m not a prude and even though this is my first sexual experience per-se I have seen a couple of penis’s before, but none of them have ever been as huge as this. 

‘Rachel’ he groans when I take him in my small hand. I wrap it around him and stroke him gently. The head leaks some pre-cum so I use it to lubricate the rest of him. Santana told me it would make the whole experience better for him. I lean down then and run my tongue up the vain at the side of his penis and I cant help but smile when he groans my name again. But before I can take him in my mouth he grabs my body and pulls me up to him again. 

‘As much as having your mouth on me turns me on, if you do that the night is over’ he grins. 

‘Well we wouldn’t want that’ I moan as he lifts his hips from under me and his straining manhood comes into contact with my heat. He rolls us over then so that our positions are reversed and once again I’m flat on my back whilst the Adonis above me loves my body.