Hello Stiles.

IM VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING OFTEN ANYMORE I KNOW I SAID I WOULD AND I AM TRYING BUT IM RETARDED AND SCHOOL IS GOING DOWNHILL SO IM TRYING TO FOCUS ON THAT RIGHT NOW BUT IVE BEEN SEEING MORE COMMENTS ON MY ABSENCE SO I HERE I AM. OH YEAH, AND YALL SHOULD ALL GO CHECK OUT BTS CAUSE THEY'RE AMAZING AND I LOVE THEM. THIS SONG IS FROM THEIR NEW ALBUM WHICH IS AMAZING BTW. And yes they are a Kpop band but that shouldn't make difference music is music.

SAM POV:

As the rest of the pack left Sam made his way back into the house to find Quil. He could hear the young wolf through the walls and immediately knew the boy was crying. This would make the situation a lot worse. He sighed and gathered his thoughts before making his way to Quil, ready to break the awful and heartbreaking news. As he got closer to the door he could smell the saltiness of the boy's tears making him a little more nervous with each step. (I realize that Sam is a little OOC but I just imagined him as the softer kind of Alpha but one that he is still strict and very protective). He knocked once on the door and walked in without waiting for an answer noticing the lump of blankets and pillows on the bed. He quietly moved to the side of the bed and sat down before he started talking. "Quil. I know you are very upset and that the idea of your grandpa doing such a thing is terrible, but unfortunately, when we went to your house to talk to him we knew right away that what Stiles had said was true." The hitch in Quil's breath told him that the young wolf already knew that.

"Can I speak to him before he leaves please?" The broken voice the question was asked in made a pang of guilt pass through the alpha's chest. He could practically feel the others pain and he could definitely smell the mix of emotions in the room."Of course, you can Quil it would be cruel not to. When you finish talking though I'm sorry to tell you he must leave and not come back, you know the rules Quil and for that I'm sorry. I know he is the only family you have known since your parents but maybe you could get to know Stiles a little more and get familiar. Just at the mention of the pale man's name Quil immediately tensed still angry and emotional over that fact that he was the reason his grandfather is leaving. The broken laugh that escaped the young boy had sent a shiver down Sams' spine from the pain that was laced within it. "I'm sorry Sam but I just can't right now. I feel like everything is going wrong and I don't know what to do anymore." He went to say more but got cut off by the hitch in his breath, already feeling the tears coming back. Sam looked on sadly at one of his younger pack mates. He truly felt bad about the whole situation but it wouldn't be fair if he only made an exception for one of the pack mates. With a heavy sigh, he stood up and laid a comforting hand on Quil's shoulder. "I know this hurts Quil an I know you won't get over this quick but just give him a chance and don't resent him for something that wasn't his fault. With that, he patted his shoulder softly and made his way out of the room to give him some space.

--------MEANWHILE--------

STILES POV:

Stiles walked back into the house to see most of the pack sitting in the small and slightly crowded living room. He smiled awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck nervously, a habit he had picked up with the last few years of being in that miserable pack. Before he could make an escape to the room he had been allowed to stay in Sam spoke up. "Stiles we were all wondering something and we have many questions that will have to be answered before we can move forward with anything." When he nodded his head towards the empty spot next to Paul, Stiles hesitantly sat down really wanting to skip this conversation already knowing what they were gonna ask. "Okay, so first things first we want to know what happened and what caused your shift so late." Stiles sighed already knowing he had to come clean about the old pack. There was no use in lying cause they are literal living lie detectors. "Let me just start from the very beginning before anything else cause if not everyone will be confused. So it all started around when I started Sophmore year in high school, I and my best friend Scott went into the woods at night looking for a dead body that was reported on my dads' radio. Before we could find anything thought we heard my dad and his crew coming so I told Scott to run so he wouldn't get caught. Turns out it would have been better if he had just gotten caught with me." Stiles paused to give a pathetic and sad sigh of a laugh before continuing. "That night when I went home with my dad Scott called me and told me he found half of the body we were looking for, but he told me he had gotten bit by something while he was still out there. He said he could have sworn it was a wolf but we thought it couldn't be true cause there hadn't been any wolves in Beacon Hills for like 60 years (don't know if that is correct I can't remember how long it was sorry). But the next day Scott came in and he told me he could hear things better and that his sense of smell was better as well. I thought he was being ridiculous and told him he was just paranoid but then throughout the day he kept doing things that didn't really make sense. Like he knew I had gum in my pocket when I didn't even know I had some."