Papa Quil IV

The song has nothing to do with this chapter I just fucking Stan BTS so much that I just had to put it.

After the pack dinner, Stiles shuffled awkwardly into the living room thinking about where he would stay when everyone left. He didn't know anyone in forks or wherever they are here. He snapped his head in Sams direction when said person voice asked him a question. "So Stiles who is your father? Shapeshifting runs in the blood so one of the elders has to be your father." Stiles shook his head memories of talking with his "father" about who is real father was. His head rose slowly and looked straight into the alpha's eyes. "Ateara. Quil IV Ateara" he stated staring into the dark eyes of Sam. A gasp sounded through the living room before he was tackled onto the floor before receiving punches to his stomach by an enraged wolf. "You fucker how dare you accuse my grandfather of cheating! You're probably a fucking runt and your real parents didn't want you so they lied to you. My grandfather loved my grandmother and he'd never cheat on her." Quil shouted in his face while being pulled back by the rest of the wolves especially Paul who was growling lowly at him. Stiles simply got up as if he hadn't just gotten punched in the stomach and stared straight into the curly haired boy in the face.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that. Why don't you ask him about his affair with Renee Swan? Maybe he'll tell you the truth, then again maybe he wouldn't cause why would he tell you something he's kept hidden from everyone for the past 23 years?" (Okay let me explain about his age I totally forgot Quil IV Ateara was a grandpa and not Quil's dad so Stiles has to be older than my original plan so He's 23 and Quil is 15.)He stated calmly but snarky at the same time. Everyone could see Quil was about to shift and pushed him through the front door before he could damage the house. A few seconds later they were met with a snarling chestnut brown wolf challenging Stiles for dominance. Stiles recognized the challenge immediately seeing as he had witnessed it several times within his old pack. He ran forward before shifting midair ripping all his clothes in the process and landing gracefully shaking the ground by the force of it. Quil rushed forward targeting his neck not thinking about strategy just about the "Kill", but Stiles had seen this many times and shifted out the way before lifting up one of his large paws and swiping it down the younger wolfs side causing an ear piercing howl to echo through the woods. Before Quil could turn around to attack again Stiles had him by the throat forcing him to submit to him claiming dominance over the young wolf. "Stay down or you'll hurt yourself even more," Stiles told Quil through the mind link.

On the porch, the rest of the pack observed impressed with the new wolf skills and were left wondering how he knew what to do they were also a little suspicious of him since it looked so natural to Stiles, as if he had seen it done before. And if Paul was a little turned on nobody needs to know. But he to was impressed with his imprints skills and knew he'd make a great addition to the pack. "God okay maybe he's cute and maybe he's a good wolf and maybe I accepted him as my imprint but he doesn't need to know that until we have the traditional bonfire to welcome him." He thought. Suddenly his thoughts drifted to some that weren't as PG as the others, let's just say there was no clothes and a bed. By the time he snapped out of his thoughts Stiles had already shifted back and was walking back to the house with an injured Quil in his arms. "Where should I put him?" He asked before being led to the guest room by Emily. He watched as she tended his wounds that were healing slowly.

When he walked back out he was met with a room full of alert wolves that looked pretty disturbed. "So you think Quils grandfather had an affair with Bella's mother?" Sam rumbled out breaking the deafening silence. Sighing mulling over his answer before hand Stiles spoke. "Yeah, I know for sure I was adopted and the only shifters there are are you guys here in La Push. So that means that one of the elders had an affair and my adoptive father told me who my real father was before I took off." They all looked uneasy and skeptical of what he was saying so he huffed irritated. "Look if you guys don't believe me go ask him for yourself. I'm going out for a while to clear my mind." He stood up and walked out the door.

The rest of the wolves looked around at each other before deciding to go confront Quil. Soon enough they stood in front of the old man before sitting on the small couches in the crowded living room. Sam was the one who spoke first. "Quil it's come to our attention that you have been keeping secrets from our tribe." He stated firmly and formally. Quils eyes flashed with a hint of guilt and wariness before it was blinked away. "Now that is preposterous what has gotten into you wolves? What would I be hiding from this tribe?" He stated calmly but if you listened closely you could hear the slight quiver in his voice. Of course the wolves heard it and tensed already knowing what would happen. "A certain individual has given us the information that you have had a child with a pale face. I hope it is not true for you know what the consequences are." Even if they already knew they let the man answer to see if he would be honest.

"I-I-I have no idea w-what you're t-t-talking about", the old man stuttered cursing himself and also drowning in guilt. Sighing Sam stood up and in his alpha voice he declared the mans punishment. "Sir Quil Ateara IV you are banished from the land of La Push as of today and you will now be considered an enemy of our pack and tribe for dishonoring it." His voice shook at the end in his sadness of having to banish such a close and dear friend for a mistake that happened two decades ago. Each wolf had their heads bowed in sorrow already mourning the loss of what they thought was an innocent and honest man. The worst part was having to tell Quil about his grandfather. They were not cruel enough to make the old man leave before saying his goodbye to his grandson.

As the old man Quil made his way to his room to pack his stuff with a defeated expression the pack left and walked slowly back to the red house thinking of ways to break the news to one of their younger pack mates. No matter how they looked at it there was no good way to say it. As they came up to the house Sam turned around and faced the pack, " Alright as you know Quil is going to be devastated when he heard the news so I will be the one to tell him. I will tell him in private so you guys start your patrols early while I handle this." With that he turned away and made his way back to the house.

Okay okay I know this chapter took a long time to be posted for how short it is but i promise that the next chapter will be a lot better. Thanks for reading! Oh and as I said earlier in this chapter I forgot Quil was actually a grandpa so all the ages have been altered and Quil IV isn't very old.

Uley pack:
Stiles:23
Paul:23
Jared:20
Sam:25
Quil:15
Embry:15
Jacob:16
Leah:23
Seth:15

Hale/McCall pack:
Scott:23
Liam:15
Isaac:22
Derek:27
Lydia:21
Malia:21
Everyone else I didn't mention are 18

-Love, Jahnae ❤️