Ya know im not that bad...

This is sort of a continuation of last chapter just to close it off cause I thought that one was going a little to long and I ran out of ideas for that one.

"Hey! Your the guy that slammed into me earlier. What was that for penny head?" And the guy had the decency to at least look a little guilty. "Well I thought you were trespassing but now that we know that is not true we will be taking our leave." He turned to leave but Stiles stopped him. "Well aren't you gonna apologize? I mean i don't know about you but if you were a proper gentleman you would have already done so, since you wrongly accused me of something don't cha think?" He said just to fluster him more cause why not? At that even the wolves huffed with laughter albeit most of the pale family tried to at least cover it. "Oh right, um im very sorry for hurting you." But Stiles wasn't satisfied. "And what else?" He stated with a perfectly arched eyebrow. Eyes narrowed he started to continue the petty apology but was stopped again by the sassy boy in-front of him, "And you should always introduce yourselves it's quite rude by the way." He said finally addressing the rest of the vamp family.

Huffing penny head continued. "I'm sorry for hurting you and wrongfully accusing you. My names Edward. The blonde in front is Carlisle next to him is his wife and my mom Esme, behind her is Rosalie and Emmet. Next to them is Jasper and Alice." Stiles nodded in acknowledgment. "My name is Stiles and I'm sorry for the inconvenience I cause by coming here. I expect there to not be anymore discussion on this subject as it is very annoying and I don't think the wolves like it much." He stated turning around already walking away not waiting to see their reactions.

Not even a minute later the leeches were gone and the wolves were making their way back to Sam's to have a nice pack dinner. On the way their Paul was thinking of ways to apologize to the twi- Stiles without being humiliated. Maybe he could do it in private so that he won't get the chance to embarrass him in front of the pack. Of course now he was gonna have to at least acknowledge the imprint and tell Stiles what it was. Uggggh why did I have to imprint? What if I convince him to not accept the imprint? No way am i going to be seen as gay. (I have nothing against gay people or anybody part of the LGBTQ community it's just part of the story.)

When they arrived at the house Emily immediately rushed out hugged Sam, then slapped Stiles. "Ahh! What the hell Emily I thought we were friends." It's true over the time Sam and the Cullen's has been talking Stiles had already made friends with Emily, Leah, Seth and Quil. "That's what you get for worrying me so much! I told you not to leave and that I was fine but did you listen? No. So you deserve that slap and so much more." But she didn't continue to scold the boy that she had already came to adore because she pulled him into a tight embrace. "Ugh god never do that again cause I will seriously chop your balls off understood?" She stated firmly looking a lot like a mother scolding her child. Stiles of course now understanding why she was so upset nodded his head as an affirmative. "Okay momma bear. I'm sorry it won't happen again, I promise." He sighed turning towards the rest of the pack feeling all the stares at seeing her so affectionate towards someone she just met. "Can you guys stop staring it's sort of unnerving." He said calmly while awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

They weren't really at fault though. Nobody had seen Emily so protective of someone and for it all to happen in a matter of minutes. It was just a phenomenon to watch. But none the less they all piled into the small house for some good food. Once everyone was sat at the table with their plates full to the brim, they all began having conversations amongst themselves not even noticing he missing pale boy. It seemed as though only Paul noticed his absence after looking up from his food. He frowned and stood up abruptly walking towards the kitchen. He spotted his impr- new pack mate leaning against the counter eating his own overfilled plate of food.

He didn't really mean to say anything but it sort of slipped out. "What are you doing here all by yourself?" Seemed that Stiles was stuck in his thoughts once again because he jumped a foot off the ground and looked up wide eyed. He hadn't expected to hear the deep rumbling voice. Actually he hadn't expected anyone to approach him since they all seemed to be enjoying themselves at the table. Suddenly he looked a little nervous. I mean this was the guy that practically broke his jaw for a reason Stiles still hasn't gotten. " Well I didn't want to intrude. Back from where I'm from people usually get sick of me after the first few minutes of meeting me. No ones stayed long enough to actually get to know me. I guess i understand cause I talk a lot and I'm just weird. But my adoptive dad always said I wasn't that bad but then again he is my father. Plus I just didn't want it to be like that here. God I'm rambling again." He rambled on already regretting talking cause it always ends up with him rambling and people getting tired of listening.

But Paul just felt bad. He felt bad for punching the kid when it wasn't his fault. He felt bad because this the boy in front of him seemed to feel that being himself wasn't good enough. So he sucked up his pride and invited him to sit with them. "I'm sure everyone will be okay if you sat down and if their not then too bad that's their problem." He reassured Stiles when he questioned him, thinking they might not like him. Turned out everyone was nice and welcoming, nothing like the pack in Beacon Hills. He was glad he wasn't just an annoying human anymore, he was thankful to be a wolf and hopefully become a part of this pack sometime. And if they deem him not worthy then he'll just have to find some where to go. But for now he'll just enjoy what he had and hope that it doesn't turn out like last time.

OMFG I finally got this done. It seemed like forever but it just been like 2 weeks so yeah. Anyways I'm trying to update as often as possible but with school it's going to take a little longer than usual. (P.S, I have started a new book called Ignite the hidden side. It is a stiklaus book so if you like stiklaus you should go check it out. Yes that was a shameless plug 😉)

-Love Jahnae❤️