Meet the Cullens (Officially)

3rd Person POV:

Arriving at the little house he called home Sam was immediately drawn to the pale boy now known as Stiles. Specifically the giant bruise that was slowly but surely healing on his left cheek. "Hey uh Stiles right?" When he received an affirmative nod he continued. "Um listen I'm sorry about Paul, he's just..." he trailed off not really knowing what to say, but thankfully Stiles filled in the awkward silence. "He's just a giant dick?" Or maybe not. "Yeah" he chose to agree already liking the newest addition to the growing list of imprints. It seems like just yesterday Jacob imprinted on Angela Weber (Did I spell her name right?).

"So is he gonna come back and apologize or are you his bitch that does that for him?" Stiles asked with a smirk and a hint of sarcasm. Sam was shook to say the least, Embry who at the moment was drinking some juice to wash the muffin down snorted resulting in juice spraying out of his nose painfully while Emily coughed to hide the giggle that wanted to come out. "Yeah San are you Paul's bitch now?" Embry teased after recovering from his painful snort, earning himself a glare. "No now go run patrols, you earned yourself another two hours with that comment." He ground out frustrated and embarrassed to no end. "Aw come on boss it was just a joke! Don't be so harsh." He whined not looking forward to the long hours of walking back and forth sniffing for leeches.

"Well you should have thought of that before you made that comment. Now go." He said firmly with a hint of An alpha tone. Meanwhile Stiles who had been silent the whole time was thinking over what Embry said. What did he mean by boss? Then it clicked! Sam was the alpha. Oh my god I just called the alpha a bitch. What the fuck Stilinski? God do you always have to have such a big mouth? Ugh. Shaking off his thoughts he sheepishly looked up at Sam and was slightly intimidated by the look he was given. "Look I'm sorry I said that, it's just I'm a very sarcastic person and I didn't mean to insult you and I have no mouth to brain filter so I might say some thing that are very inappropriate and you should just disregard them. And on that note I also wanted to apologize for calling you a bitch I didn't realize you were the alpha." He rambled out before baking able to be chastised. Sam just threw him a tightlipped smile and waved off the apology. It was really just a comment so why over react? That's when he heard the howl. And he rushed off towards the boarder after tying his shorts to his ankle.

-with Embry and his dreadful patrols ten minutes earlier-
Paul, Embry

God why does boss have to always be so stuck up jeez it was just a comment. Can't he pull the stick from his ass just for once?

What are you wining about now moron?

Jesus Christ Paul warn a guy before you go talking into their head. And I'll have you know I was not whining I was simply expressing my thoughts on how Sam is stuck up. Of course this was said with an exaggerated huff and a small mental pout (is that even possible? 🤷🏽‍♀️)

Humph tell me about it. He was just over hear bitching about why I had to punch that pale face twink. You know what I think I actually agree with you for once, he is always bitching about something even if it wasn't me.

Yeah well it wasn't my fault Stiles called him a bitch I just simply encouraged the thought with my opinion.

He what? And what's a Stiles?

Oh Stiles is the "Pale face twink" And he basically called Sam your bitch for apologizing for you. It was hilarious. Here let me show you

-skipping the scene cause... I don't know just cause?-

Paul was huffing with laughter after watching Stiles call the big and great alpha a bitch. But all of a sudden he smelt it. Bleach and overpowering sweetness. Suddenly he heard rustling and he started growling. Then out of nowhere the leech lunged forward but missed. That's all it took for him to howl. Why were they attacking? No one was on their territory that he knew of.

Embry were you on their territory? He groaned out after getting punched in the ribs by the biggest blood sucker.

No why would I be? I know the treaty. He painted out as he swiped his large paw at the pixie one.

Then why are they attacking do you know if anybody else was? Where is everyone?

No I'm sure everyone has been on the preserve no one has been on their side. He stated hurriedly after swiftly dodging a vicious swipe from the blonde Barbie.

Everything came to a halt when the bronze headed one yelled out. "What do you mean no one was on our side? There was that white wolf." That's when everyone else came barreling with snarls on their giant faces, k9s showing.
(Paul, Embry, Sam, Jacob, Jared)
Finally! What the hell were you guys doing getting groomed? And where's Leah, Seth,and Quil? He sounded winded but considering he and Embry just took on 7 vamps by themselves you couldn't really blame him.

We left them to protect the imprints.

Why are they attacking no ones been on their land.

That's what we've been trying to figure out but all they kept saying was something about a white wolf. Last time I checked there are no white wolves in this pack!

Alright everyone calm down. I'm going to shift and talk with them I have a feeling I know why they are here and who caused this.

A chorus of what's were shouted at the alpha but were ignored by him as he shifted. He walked out to greet the "family" of vampires and calm the dispute. "I think I know why you're here and I'm going to say this now. The wolf you encountered was not part of this pack but will be soon due to private circumstances. I advise you to back off now before you really start a war." The 8 bloodsuckers backed off looking mildly offended by the lack of respect given but who the fuck cares? They could shrivel up and die for all I care. (Yeah I really don't like the Cullen's. Well except Jasper but he's a Whitlock 😉 and Emmet ).

Then the leader stepped up trying to be the peace maker that no one likes. "Okay lets just calme down and come to an agreement on what to do with this new wolf." Bitch wtf? WTF!?! Didn't he just say it was a misunderstanding and that they will deal with it? Sam spoke again but this time fairly angry, "You will do nothing about him because it was an accident. He wasn't part of the pack when he was on your territory therefore you have no right to be here okay? He will be joining our pack soon so you can go back to your home and leave us alone. Thank you have a nice- but before he could finish rustling was heard then a shout of pain and suddenly a pale face with scattered moles shoved it's way past the bushes.

"Hey Sam I know your busy doing your wolfy things but Emily looked real stressed and I don't think that's good and I couldn't calm her down so I came looking for you and, oh hello." The new  or not so new to some face said but then noticed a group of very pale people staring at him incredulously and decided to wave awkwardly. They all looked confused but shook it off and turned back to Sam expecting him to answer the unasked question everyone was asking. "Everyone this is Stiles, Stiles these are the Cullens." And suddenly Stiles remembered.

Oooo suspense! Anyway I thought this was going a little to long so I decided to cut it into two chapters. And I also wanted this story to start before Bella changed and then end with her being a leech. Hopefully. Thanks for reading 😁👍

-Love Jahnae ❤️