Chapter 7: *3 months later* new recruits?

Start from the beginning

Cassandra smiled at us knowingly and said, "she'll be safe. trust me." Nolan came up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and placed a kiss to her forehead. i smiled at them too. i also noticed the other 2 being all wrapped up in eachothers arms. the only one that wasnt was i think her name was Libby.

i got out of Misha's grip ignoring his protests, and walked over to her. "no mate?"

she shook her head, "i just became a vampire a few months ago." i nodded understanding, "you'll find him!"

she gave me a small smile and waved us to follow her. the other soon caught up and Misha ran to me and grabbed my hand and interwined our fingers together so we didnt lose eachother. i had my suitecase and bag with me but sometimes Misha would always take it from my hand.

we walked into a building and i got a quick glance at the name and saw it read, "Vampire Flat Building." the hell?

we got into the elevator and Nolan clicked a number and we went up. Misha never did let go of my hand and i didnt mind. i guess you can say i had a little crush on him, but im actually in love with him...but i never had the guts to tell him because well we've been best friends for 14 years. were both 23 years old and met when we were in elementry school at the age of 9.

we walked out of the elevator and followed the others to a room. Cassandra opened it and smiled at us and let us walk in.

"this is where us girls live. me, Libby, Quinn and now you are all gonna live here. the boys live across the hall. but sometimes we sneak into the guys room to stay with him. well mostly me and Quinn because our mates are in the room across the hall. im still trying to find Libby hers but no such luck...."

"hey im gonna go and loook around!" Libby said and walked out. most likely to find a guy....that poor girl!

"she'll be fine. she was bit by Harry Styles from One Direction but Nick and Quinn got to her intime to change her before she became one of the bad vampires. the stubborn bitch didnt listen to me when i told her they were bad. i know because i was attacked by Liam from One Direction and Nolan saved my ass." she smiled at Nolan across the room and he sent her a wink before continuing talking to Misha and Nick.

"how long have you been together?" i questioned her.

"4 months. and thats also how long ive been a vampire." i nodded making a note of this. and Nolan, Nick and Misha came over and we all got to know eachother better.

**Misha's POV**

i walked over with Nolan and Nick and looked around for that one girl....ah Libby! shes pretty hot...but i think i love Sydney....i have known her for 14 years....but it would be really werid to date my best friend.

but....then again i have no idea what love feels like. but Nolan and Cassandra both said that since i bit Sydney, shes my mate......

i just dont know how i will possibly now that!

"hey how do i know if shes my mate?" i asked the guys and they smiled, "you'll feel a protectivness you never felt with anyone else and you'll want nothing more than to protect and be around her. you wont want any other girl but her." i nodded and i sighed running my fingers through my short brown hair.

how did i know that?! i looked over at Sydney seeing her smile brightly while laughing at something Cassandra said. i smiled and hugged Sydney from behind. she squealed and looked up to see me and relaxed. i kissed the top of her, something i did when she was upset but for some reason i just had this feeling like i needed to kiss her head.......

she placed her small hands ontop of mine that were resting on her bare stomach. i do have to admit, Sydney looked hella sexy in her outfit.

i placed my chin on her shoulder where her dream catcher tattoo was and smiled at the memories we shared. Cassandra smirked at me knowing what i was thinking...or it was my expression.