Feelings

The twins weren't yours. Fred was chatting up some girl from Hufflepuff and you watched the blush creeping up her cheeks. You watched the way she played with her locks and put her hand on top of his. A fire burnt in your stomach and you were so angry at her but no one noticed your fury. Jade and George were making out at the table, fused together it seemed. Grabbing your bag, you pulled your bag and stormed out of the great hall.  Blood seemped out of your knuckles after you punched the walls.

"Y/N what are you doing?" Fred grabbed your hand and you tried not to focus on the pain but him circling your fingers. George squeezed your other hand and their brown eyes were wide with concern. "Nothing" You replied breaking eye contact. Their hands grabbed your wrist and it truly was electric. You met their gazes and held them. "I'm strong, I'll be ok" You gave them a smirk and walked on ahead. "Your amazing Y/N" said George,smiling. "You really are" agreed Fred, before they disappeared back into the Great Hall.
Jamila pushed me against a heavy wall. "I know you like Fred. You punched the wall because he was flirting with that girl" She gave a little smile before saying "Fred knows it'.