First lessons

I was staring at the back of that cute boy we met in the train in the corridor. Turns out he's a Hufflepuff. He turned around suddenly so we were making eye contact. My eyes met his dark blue irises and we shared a little smile before he looked away and quickened his pace down the corridor. "Wait-what's your name?" I asked, twirling a strand of my hair behind my shoulder.
"Cedric" he answered.
And then he disappeared.
I tapped my timetable and it glowed green. Potions? With the Slytherins as well. Makes it twice as horrible. Then I have to see that guy with the greasy hair that I saw at breakfast who allegedly is the teacher.
I let my mind wander to that night and a smile played on my lips. Even though it happened a bit early, I still enjoyed it. He was a decent kisser, I wondered if his brother was any better.

Potions
Jade slid into the seat next to me. Jamila was in the hospital wing for some sort of reason, rumour flittered around the common room. I would see her later. The teacher was that greasy haired guy. Fred and George were in front of me which made it better. Wait, what?!
I shook my head vigorously and then watched him glide to the front of the room.
A guy attempted to slip in with a short sorry I'm late sir. "Five points from Gryffindor" he drawled before waving his hand and a cauldron appeared in front of him. Two giggling slytherin girls had come in with a off-hand "got lost" and he dismissed them.
"What?" I stood up. He raised an eyebrow. "Why you taking five points from us when those girls came in later then him?"
"If you sit down, I won't take any further points from Gryffindor"
I sat down sulkily then he silkily whispered "five points from Gryffindor"

Jade pushed down her desk causing the little bottles on her desk to crash and glowing potions eased themselves across the stone floor. "Detention" He announced, flicking his wand. Everything on her desk seemed intact. The Slytherins laughed at her face, her eyes were dark and furious. She opened her mouth to object but he shot her a venomous look and she sat down quietly.
The lesson went along smoothly despite Jade pouring everything else carelessly and producing a glowing blue result. "He hates me I swear" she muttered angrily over and over again.
"In here after school Jade" He said and dismissed the class. Fred turned to us and said " You both look pretty hot when your mad" and walked away.