{Clementine x fem reader x Violet}

Start from the beginning

While down at the basement I still got drips on Abel keeping watch I got to kick his leg to wake him up,Clem asked where his people are with our friends Abel started coughing out blood knowing he's is dying soon Clem is showing him mercy by killing him before he becomes a monster,Abel told us that his people are on a boat west from here with our friends after Abel died pulled out her knife about to kill him "You don't have to watch this if you don't want to?"Clem said "No,I want to watch this"I said I watched as Clem stabbed her knife into Abel's head killing him I stared at his lifeless body.

We found the boat looking at how we could get on to save our friends Clem said she saw (Y/N) walking with one of the raiders of course being tied or something,we got to ask James for help using some monsters then we are having a party I got to know about Violet's and Louis's backstory,while Ruby went though the files for the kids at Ericson's she came across a file then dropped her smile "Who's is it?"Willy asked Ruby "It's (Y/N)'s"Ruby said "Should we read it?"Willy asked "I could tell you her backstory if you like?"Violet asked we all nodded our heads.

"Well from what she told me was tragic,so here it goes (Y/N) had a decent life her mom worked as an boss in a business company and her dad went to the military but of course came back wanting to spend time with his wife and daughter,her life was like any other twelve-year old going to middle school and stuff but she what didn't know was that her dad owned a gang money and this was the reason she came to Ericson's."Violet said taking a breath then continuing "Her father used to be in this gang before he quit and joined the military,but before he quit he owned the gang money but he just pushed it aside so the gang leader got mad and came to (Y/N)'s house to kill her dad and this happened before the outbreak started,the dad told (Y/N) to hide as he fought off the gang the fight continued with her dad and the gang leader still standing the gang leader got the upper hand on her dad and shot him killing the dad.Before the leader was able to get the money (Y/N) grabbed her dad's gun pointing at his head the gang leader only laughed and tried to grab the gun from her but (Y/N) shot him in the hand with no hesitation,then once the gang leader fell and then (Y/N) shot him in the head the police arrived to see (Y/N) emptying a whole clip of bullets into the gang leader's head blaming him for her dad's death."Violet then stopped making us want to hear what happened next.

"T-Then what happened next?"Tenn asked Violet looked at him then continued "Her mom watched all of it horrified and sad but the mom never blamed her daughter,the cops blamed (Y/N) for the gang and her father's death the mom disagreed on that and tried to protect her daughter but wasn't strong enough,her family beside her mother called her a monster that the dad should have never taught her how to shoot a gun or that she should have never been born.After that one of her uncles send her to Ericson's she found out before she was sent that the dad's grandma and the mom's grandma never blamed their granddaughter for what she did that (Y/N) was just trying to protect her dad but failed,she was twelve when she was sent here she was seen as a bad kid she was quiet she rarely talked to people and other kids made fun of her because of her past trying to move on,that was until me,Minnie,Sophie,and Tenn talked to her she was rude and cold at first but then slowly opened up to us me and (Y/N) become close friends then that's was when I realized I had feelings for my best friend."Violet finished looking down at the ground sad.

I was shocked "Damn,that's hard to have almost your whole family against you for an action you did to save your dad"Louis said sad too,"That's why (Y/N) is so good with an gun,her dad taught her how to use one"Willy said shocked but also expressed sympathy like all of us,"That's why (Y/N) is so protective of us,she cares about the people she loves but because she lost the people she loved who betrayed her when she was a kid"Ruby said looking down at the file.

"She's hardened over the years but that doesn't mean she's moved on from her past,she hides how broken she is inside she puts on a fake smile for all of us so we don't have to worry about her but she's broken, scarred,traumatized,and lonely."Violet said then looked up from the ground at Clem "Clem,we weren't good people but that doesn't mean we deserve to be left behind by the people who were supposed to take care of us"Violet said Ruby then sighed "Sorry I guess I'm not the game type,this was supposed to be fun"Ruby said "It's fine Ruby Clem needs to know who she is leading into battle"Louis said then Violet started singing with Louis playing on the piano then we cleaned up getting ready to save our friends at least I got to know more about (Y/N)'s past.