5

I sat in the dressing room setting up my station. I saw a blonde girl walked up to me with a smirk on her face "You must be Nina, the girl Roger through a fit about. I don't understand why, nothing looks special about you." She laughed and I glared at her. "I am Bethany but my nickname is Beth. I help the guys with their outfits." I stared at her and gave her a fake smile. "I am Nina May, Brian's sister and the new makeup artist. I would say it is a pleasure to meet you but then I would be lying." Beth looked shocked when I said my name. She scoffed and walked away.

The door swung open and in came a freaked out Roger. His hair was horrible and everywhere. He pointed at me and sat in the chair in front of my table. "Fix it now! Please!" He said freaking out. I started laughing "Oh I wish I had a camera for this." He glared at me, he hissed "Nina as much as I would love to hear you laugh about my hair, I have a show in an hour." I calmed down my laughter and sighed "Fine, let's get you fixed." I grabbed my brush and started to fix the mess that he calls hair. He whined "Ow! Damn Nina, you don't have to be so rough." He said, I looked at him in the mirror. "I am letting out my frustations I have for you on your hair." I hissed annoyed. It got silent, tension grew so much. I sighed softly and grabbed the eyeshadow palette off the table. I signaled him to shut his eyes, I worked on his eyes in silence. It was an awkward silence, I didn't like it. "I am sorry Nin, for what I did. I didn't mean to lead you on like that and just bail." I sighed softly, I tilted his chin up and I put some eyeliner on his eye lid. He looked down at me as I work quietly on his face "Please talk to me Nina." He spoke low and rasply. I looked at the blonde "What can I say? I forgive you for toying with me? Roger, it is going to take a lot more than a simple sorry to fix what you did. I will forgive you for now but that doesn't mean we are best friends again." I explained to him, he gave me a look. It was a look I have seen only once before on his face, usually it is a smug look or a flirtatious look for the ladies he has on his arms all the time. It was the look he gave me that damned day. "Stop giving me that look!" I hissed warningly. He chuckled and shrugged "What look?" He asked trying to control his laughter. I had to admit, his laugh was adorable. "Don't be a dumb now Taylor. You know what you are doing, you are trying to make me melt into jelly and swoon over you. I am not going to fall for it again." Roger's lips twitched into a smirk, he stood up out of the seat. He got close in near me, I pinned between him and the makeup table. He tilted my chin up with his pointer finger so I was looking at him. He leaned in close to my face, he brushed his lips against mine then brought his lips close to my ear. "It is great to have you here love." He whispered before he pulled away. He walked out the door, leaving me a confused mess.

Freddie and Brian walked into the room, Brian noticed my state and walked over. "What's wrong Nins?" He asked worried. I gave him a fake reassuring smile and a small nod "Yeah, I am fine. Let's get this mane you call hair fixed." He didn't chuckle at my comment, just nodded. We were like twins, we knew when something was wrong with the other, or when one of us was hurt or happy or sad. I started putting hairspray and sighed, "So when do I get to see my best friend you have been taking away from me recently?" I asked with a small giggle. My brother and Ashley have been dating for a few years now and it was adorable. He blushed, "She is actually coming to watch the concert tonight so you can see her later." I smirked and pulled my hair back into a ponytail. "Is my dear older brother in love? Does he want to be married?" I asked teasingly. He glared at me and stuck his tongue at me. "What about you little sis? Are you in love with anyone?" I shook my head quickly, lying straight to my brother. "You are a bad lair and I will find out who it is, Nins and when I do I will shot him if he hurts you." He said with seriousness in his voice. I shook my head holding back my laughter, Freddie chuckled "Brian, darling, I think Nina is too old for you to be meddling in her love life and is big enough to threaten her own boyfriends or girlfriends." He sighed with a smirk on his face. Freddie sent a wink towards me and I giggled at Freddie's playfulness. I put some eyeliner on my brother "You are done, get out of my presence." I said playfully and he gave me a hurt expression before sticking his tongue at me. I walked over to Freddie and he gave a wide smile "Hello darling." He pulled me into his lap giving me a big hug. I giggled wrapping my arms around him laying my head in the nap of his neck. Freddie was my closest and greatest friend I had. He kissed my forehead "I am so glad you are hear with us. It was complete torture without my best friend. You are not allowed to stay home anymore." I gave an amused smile and kissed his cheek. I reached on to the makeup table and grabbed the hair brush. I brushed his hair quickly and gently, I didn't want to hurt him. I did his normal flamboyant exotic look which was my favorite thing to do. It gave me a chance to shake it up since I was used to giving everyone normal looks or plain makeovers but with Freddie it was different. John walked in with Roger and Deacy gave me a high five, he was already ready like always. I never have to worry and out him.

"Good luck kisses please!" Freddie demanded playfully with a small pout. I giggled, before every show when they weren't that popular and we were closer I would give them all kisses on the cheek. They all nodded eagerly and I sighed in defeat as I walked over them. I placed a kiss on Brian's cheek first "Good luck Bri." I said smiling and gave him a hug. He chuckled and hugged me back. I placed a kiss on Deacy's cheek and he hugged me, he was so adorable! "My turn! You are taking forever John!" Freddie yelled eagerly before grabbing me giving me a tight hug. I let out a squeal of shock from his strength hugging him back before placing a kiss on the cheek. I finally got Roger who looked at me with a smirk "Can my good luck kiss be on the lips Nina?" He said with a hint of mischief in his eyes. I chuckled and shook my head "Never going to happen Taylor, though I do love you effort." I said and placed a kiss on his cheek. Freddie and John laughed as they walked out. Brian followed them "Come on Rog, we are on in 5." Roger nodded towards my brother and waited till he left.

He turned towards me and pulled me into a hug. I was stunned at his sudden movement, his hands were tangled in my hair and his face was buried in the side of my neck. My arms went around his neck as I hugged hum back, hus scent was intoxicating, cigarettes and old spice. God that smell was going to be the death of me. My eyes shut and I was in my safeplace. He placed a kiss on forehead "I will make it up to you one day sweetheart." He said softly. I opened my eyes and he was gone.

=========================
THANKS FOR READING!!!!

Love Tay👿💋❤