4

A year went by and the guys got really popular. So popular, they did an album and they hit the charts in America. I was proud of my boys, although I don't get to see them as much since they are traveling all the time. Roger and I haven't talked since that kiss two years ago. It made me depressed, maybe he didn't actually mean it. Maybe he was drunk or was just toying with me since I am naive. The phone started ringing and I sighed finishing my job application for a hair salon. I answered "Hello this is Nina May speaking," "Nin, the guys and I are on way over to the house. We have big news that involves you." My brother said before hanging up. I groaned, she did not want to see Roger.

I got up and walked to my room. I got changed into a brown holster type crop top that looked like a bikini top sort of and a black skirt that came to my thighs. Over the past two years the guys have been gone being busy, I manage to lose a lot of weight to where I was comfortable with my body. I slipped on a black leather jacket Freddie got me for my 19th birthday. I finished brushing my brown curly hair when I heard a knock on the front door. I let out a small sigh "Coming!" I yelled. I heard arguing outside before I got to the door, confused about the whole situation until I opened the door. I saw Roger and Freddie arguing about something and Brian trying to get them to stop. Deacy's eyes landed on me, his eyes got as wide as saucers as he wacked their arms to get their attention. A smirk formed on my lips when the boys stopped in mid arguing when they looked at me. They looked shocked at how I looked. Freddie spoke first "Holy shit..." He and Roger gulped. Brian looked a me confused and chuckled "Someone was busy while we were gone." I blushed when I noticed Roger looking at me up and down. I smiled, wrapping my arms around my brother's neck "My boys are home finally." I hugged John and Freddie. I hesitated but hugged Roger anyways. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. His lips brushed against my ear "You look as beautiful as always, love." He whispered in my ear. I felt like I was going to explode at any moment. I pulled away not looking at him in the eye. I smiled "While come on in guys and tell me the news. This better be important though because I am in the middle of something." I said letting them in my flat. Brian is the only one of them that had ever been in my flat before so this was the others' first time. Deacy smiled giving me a small nod "Nice place you got here Nina." I shrugged "It is I guess, probably not as great as all of yours."

I made everyone some tea and we sat in my living room. There was silence but it wasn't awkward. I did feel some tension between Brian and Roger though. I don't know why though. I broke the silence "So what is all this about? Why have you all come to see little old me?" I asked giving them all a smile. Brian smiled at me "Well we have bad news but great news too." I nodded as I reached over to my special tray. I pressed a button on the side and it showed my compartment that held my cigarettes. "Well the bad news is that our now old makeup artist got fired because she got to obsessed with a certain someone," he paused before looking over at Roger "After they slept together during tour. She made us uncomfortable. So now we need a new makeup artist." Brian said softly. I felt my heart break when I heard Roger slept with that girl. I pulled out a cigarette placing it between my lips, I looked for my lighter but couldn't find mine. Roger pulled out his and lit my cigarette. His eyes met my lips and I pulled away when it was lit. I let out a small puff "We were going through different artists to pick but Roger is picky." Brian said glaring at me when he saw the cigarette. He still thought of me as a child. Roger looked at me with hope in his eyes. "None of them were as good as you love. There is only one person I want to do my makeup and that is you Nina. We feel awful for leaving and not staying in contact more, let us make it up to you." I looked at him with a straight unfazed face giving him a nod. I inhaled some smoke, "Okay I will go but only on one condition." I said calmly but with a hint of stern in my face. They all got excited "Anything, what is it darling?" Freddie questioned. I looked at them but stopped at Roger and stared at him dead in eye "Don't make me regret it." I said and put out my cigarette.

====================
Thanks for reading!!!

Love Tay👿💋❤