Prologue

Prologue

Kids now in days ask their parents about their music they listen to when they listen to when they were their ages and judge them. They say things like "Oh mom, you are so old." or "Dad, this is garbage." They don't understand is that music in the 70s, 80's and the 90's were such inspiration to the music they listen to today.

One of the biggest inspirational genres was rock. Rock sent messages in the music. But no band was more inspirational to people than Queen. Queen was 4 outcasts who played for the misfits and the outcasts all over the world. They belonged to the fans and we beloved by the world. But behind a set of strong men is an even stronger woman. "She is our rock and is what keeps us together. She is our glue basically. She brings sunshine and hope to the band and we don't know where we would be without Nina." The Lead Singer, Freddie and the head over heels, Roger described her as. Every music note, every beat, all of it was dedicated to her in some shape or form. Happiness, sadness, anger, love.

Here is how it all started...

============================
Thanks for reading!!!

Love Tay!!!👿❤💋

-sxthrxllins Ambrollins123 phenomenalgoddess AaliyahJohnson277 AuroraKinworthy -BohxmianMxrcury Hatter_Quinn97

(I am re-writing and editing this story fixing it and tweaking. I know how much you guys love this story and wanted an updated so bad and your wish will come true!!)