8

Rockfield Farm 1975

I thanked the cab driver and payed "You be safe mam." I gave the man and smile with a nod. I stepped down in the mud, I cringed since I am not really a fan of dirt. It was a bad idea to wear my black ankle boots. But I am here on a mission. I am here to surprise the guys and help them since Miami said they need it. I smiled as I saw the farm "I hope this is the right place." My heels made squishing noises as I came near to the door. I knocked on the door but there was no answer. I knocked again, no answer. I sighed and opened the door "Hello?" I walked upstairs and looked through rooms. Their stuff was there but they weren't in the rooms. I left my bag in Roger's room, just in case. I changed my shoes to some slide ons. I walked downstairs and heard talking in the main room. I smiled when I heard Freddie's voice. I walked over to it slowly to surprise him but to my surprise I saw him kissing, their "bodyguard", Paul or my nickname for him is pompous asshole.

"Oh my god Freddie, what the hell are you doing?" I said anger and confusing. I am best friends with Freddie but I am also friends with Mary. He pushed Paul away and saw me. He was in shock "Nina, I didn't-" I glared at him and Paul. Paul saw me, he looked irritated. "I can't believe you would do this to Mary! She is your fiancé and she loves you!" I screamed and walked out the house ignoring Freddie's calls for me. This is totally bollocks. That moment though I realised, "I was right!" I knew he was gay! I was glad I was right but I was still pissed. One word to describe my head right now: bonkers. I feel like my life the last five years have been insain.

Oh and to answer you question, yes. Roger and I have been together for the past two years. It has been amazing and not to mention, he is a hell of a shag. But beside sex, we have been connected at the hip most of the time. Girls and fans have tried to flirt with him in front of me and he ignored the attempts and focus on me. That made me happy. He was still his cocky, sarcastic, charming self though. I moved in with him a few months after we started to date. We have had so many ups and downs. But I wouldn't have had it any other way.

I smiled of the memories have had together to far. I walked over to the barn house and heard arguing. "You guys are only not putting it on there because you want your own songs on the album." I heard Roger say annoyed. I giggled, I heard the door open and close "What is the problem?" Freddie asked. When did he even leave the house? "Roger wrote a song about his car." John said and laughed. "Let me read your song, let's see if it is better." Roger said. "You call me sweet like I am some type of cheese."

Roger continued as he read Brian's song

Roger continued as he read Brian's song. I held back a giggle, Brian nodded "It is good." Roger looked at him and shook his head "Woah," Brian picked up Roger's song "With my hands on your grease gun, that is subtle." Roger looked mad "It's a metaphor Brian."

"