3

That month had been weird since Roger had been acting weird. He seemed nicer and not arrogant which was weird. I sat in the living room watching Doctor Who with Freddie. "I seriously don't understand why you like this show darling." He said not interested of the show. I giggled, "I guess it is not everyone's cup of tea but I love the geeky show." We laughed for a little bit until Brian and Roger walked in with Deacy. Brian looked at us and sighed "There you are Freddie, we have been ringing you all day." Roger looked at us with a raised eyebrow "What's going on here?" I shrugged my shoulders giving them a sleepish smile "Brian left the house, I was alone so I asked Fred to come over to hang out. He is really fun." Freddie winked at me, my face turned red. Roger looked a little angry "Well we need our lead singer so we can practice." That's odd, Roger hasn't made some snide or arrogant comment yet. I simply nodded "I guess Roger is excited for tonight because I heard from a bunch of hot chicks that they are coming to see you guys tonight." The blonde haired male looked at me and shrugged. "I guess," He muttered without emotion "I don't really want any girls tonight." Brian and I's mouths hung up at Roger's comment. I gasped "Woah you must be not feeling good if you don't want a hot chick who is opened 24/7 for you." He glared at me before rolling his eyes.

I assumed all the boys went into the kitchen so I got out my sketchpad. I was sketching a rose that was in front of me. I was so focused on making every petal and leaf perfect that I didn't realise someone was behind me. "That is beautiful Nin," I let out a small scream and nearly jumped out of my skin. I turned my head and glared at Roger.

"You wanker! You scared me!" I exclaimed and hit his shoulder with my sketchpad. He laughed and gave me a fake hurt expression "Oww you don't need to abuse me. I was just looking at your beautiful drawing." I pushed my brown hair behind my ear. I looked at my sketch smiling before looking back at him. "It is not finished yet it can't be called beautiful." He looked at me with a confused face. He sighed before gently grabbing my hand "Nin it is like you, you are very beautiful and you aren't even finished yet." I blushed and shook my head. I looked down, a few pieces of hair fell in front of my face "That is the thing Roger, I am not beautiful. I am the girl who doesn't get to be beautiful or pretty. I am horrid and fat." I said feeling insecure. He stood up and walked in front of me. "How could you think that?" He said as he slowly bent down to my level picking me up in his strong arms, I let out a playful shriek as he carried me placing me on the piano we had in the house. "You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. You're an angel dressed like an adorable nerd." He said brushing the hair from my face. "You're a work of art Nina." He was close enough to kiss, but fear fueled me more. "Are you flirting with me Taylor?" His hand moved to my hips.

"So you play piano?" He suddenly asked looking over the piano moving that way. "A little, my mother didn't want me hanging out with girls since I am the disgrace of the family so she made me learn piano." I watched him move and sit down. He looked at me and gave me a small smirk "I play too." I got off the piano and sat next to him on the seat. "Pick a song." He said softly. My mind ran blank. "Surprise me." I said a little flirtatiously. And so he did. His finger played the keys if he owned them. The tune soft, his own touch added to it as he played looking over at me. He didn't even watch where he played, he knew the song well enough. His eyes never left mine. I had fallen for Roger and I knew it was only going to end one way but I did not care. I had already fallen in to deep to back out now.

He sang softly a song I've never heard before as he played some keys. My heart flew and my stomach erupted with butterflies at his beautiful soft voice. His eyes still connected with mine as he played. "I still love you.." He paused his fingers as he stared at me. "I love you Nina.." He said and I froze "I know I have fallen for you. All the women I've known and none have made me feel the way I feel when I am with you. The day I met you, the moment Brian introduced you to me, was the moment I fell. It is like the stuff in the songs. All the romance stuff. About finding that one love of my life. I think that could and would be you if you would let it." A smile formed across my lips. I felt like my world turned upside down. Nothing matter expect for just him and me in this moment.

"Roger.." My voice soft as he leaned forward, his hand went on the back of my neck, his soft lips brushing mine. I was pressed against him and there was no place I would rather be. I slowly return the kiss, it was heated and loving. His tongue glided over mine in a passionate fiery attack. A soft moan escaped my lips as a growl did his. He rose, our lips still attached as he lifted me up along with him. My legs wrapped around his waist as my hand pulled at his hair. His tongue danced with mine as he moved me over to the wall pressing me against it. He softly pressed his chest against mine, moving close to me. His hands moved up my body slowly, teasingly as he kissed me. Finding the buttons on his shirt, he grabbed my hand and kissed the palm. A smile spead across my lips as I leaned up kissing him more. He pulled away and pushed the hair out my face "How beautiful you are, love." I blushed and he got up.

"Roger, get your ass in here and stop flirting with Nina! It will never happen!" I heard Brian yell. I giggled and he winked at me before he walked away. I fixed my clothes and pulled my hair in ponytail. I was so confused at this moment. Rog and I's relationship is so confusing. One moment we are crude toward each other, the next we are almost snogging on the couch.  What the actual bloody hell? I saw the boys walk out with their instruments, "We will be practicing in the cellar. If you want watch love, just come down when you like." Freddie said with a smile. Deacy waved and Brian nodded. However Roger winked at me as he walked next me. I blushed "I am going to go hang out with Ariana. You guys have fun." Roger chuckled "Aw come on Nin, you know you want to come watch me bang some drums."  I giggled and slipped on my jacket. "Some other time Taylor."

I grabbed my keys from the key rack and walked outside. As I got to the car, I started it up and drove to my best friends, Ari's. She wanted to hang out and her brother was coming home today. You probably know the singer David Bowie. Yeah I am best friends with his sister since birth. I have always had a small crush on David, I mean who wouldn't. I drove into her drive way and saw his car, I smiled and got out the car. I saw Ariana and David walk out the house and they smiled. "Come give me my hug, tiny babes." He said using my nickname. I smirked and ran up to him, jumping on him. Of course he caught me since I was small in his eyes and he was strong. I giggled "Oh it is so amazing that you are home David, I was just listening to your Ziggy Stardust album in the car. I think I almost like you more than the Beatles." He faked a gasp and looked at me like I made his world turn. "I think that is the best complement in the world." We heard Ariana clear her throat "Can I have my best friend back please and could you stop flirting with her? She already has to deal with that Roger." I blushed when I heard that name. Flashbacks of what happened today ran through my head.

David smiled "Well now that she is here, present time!" He said excited as he carried me inside. My mind drifted to Roger, Lord what I've gotten myself into?

====================
Thanks for reading!!!

Love Tay👿💋❤