9

Roger had been acting weird for a while. He had been distant and a little angry at practice. They were just finishing up working on Bohemian Rhapsody when he slammed he hit the drum to hard and hit his hand. I was watching from the other side of the glass and I gasped. He groaned "Fucking hell!" I ran into the room "Oh my lord, are you okay Rog?" I said as I gently grabbed his hand he was clinching shut. He looked at me "Shouldn't you be hanging out with Freddie or something since you are so cozy with and fancy him so much?" I looked at him confused and laughed. He looked at me angry "What is so funny!?" I looked at him for a second "One, don't raise your voice at me just because you hurt your hand!" I said a little ticked off. "Two, I don't fancy Freddie. He is gay, darling. I think it is funny that you are jealous of a gay man." I said as I finished wrapping his hand. I glared at Roger, who was shocked "But what I don't think is funny is how you think so low of me to fancy someone else when I am absolutely in love with you Roger Taylor." I said getting up. I walked out the room and took Roger's jacket and slipped it on.

I walked out of the studio and walked to the ranch house. I went to Roger and I's room. I contemplated on if I wanted to go back home or not. Roger walked into the room. Roger looked at me with a few tears in his eyes "Please don't leave babe, I am sorry about my actions love. I am sorry for being a dick." I sighed "You know I love you to much to do anything like that. You mean to much to me Roger. It really hurt when you said that. Freddie is like my brother, I mean come on how was it not obvious that he is gay. Roger you are the only person I want to be with now and forever." I said softly. He looked at me and bit his top lip. He got on his knees in front of me, he grabbed my hand "You are the only girl I have ever loved and I plan on keeping it that way." He slipped a little black box and opened it to reveal a small sliver band with a diamond in the middle. "Marry me Nina Diana May. Please, you are my world and my stars. You are all I want. You deal with my idiocy. You deal with my constant bullshit on a day and I have never seen a woman be so determined and as smart and beautiful as you. Please marry me my love." He begged and brought my hand to his lips. I was shocked at Roger's proposal.

Silent tears fell down my face as I nodded "Yeah I will marry you Roger." He smiled and slipped it on my ring finger and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smirked against his lips. He looked at me and pinned me to the bed "I love you beautiful." He said and kissed me gently.
===================
Thanks for reading!!!

Love Tay👿💋❤

(SORRY IT IS A SHORT CHAPTER!!)