#4: Avenger Best Friend

Bucky Barnes: Captain America- with all of the stuff that you and Bucky were going through, Steve was always around to help calm things down. It was nice to relax a bit with someone who understood just what you were going through.

Hawkeye: Phil Coulson- he was in the same line of work as your boyfriend, except he was normal. He gave you a good sense of stability while Clint was out on missions, which was just what you needed from a friend.

Iron Man: The Black Widow- seeing as how she was near your boyfriend on assignment a majority of the time, and that you had a lack of female aquaintance, you two were an inseparable pair.

Captain America: Thor- maybe men older than you was just your type. Whatever it was, you and Thor quickly found yourselves tighter than two peas in a pod.

Hulk: Iron Man- at times it was inconvenient at times the fact that your closest friend was also fairly close to your boyfriend, but it was nice for someone to explain things to you in order to understand what the hell Bruce was saying sometimes.

Loki: Thor- it only was logical since you had no others near you when in Asgard, plus he could help you understand Loki just a bit more. It was always nice that somone else could relate when Loki was copying himself everywhere.

Thor: Quicksilver- where Thor was all strength and brawn, your bestie was all speed and agility, creating a nice balance between the two for you.

Quicksilver: Hawkeye- he kept a good eye on the both of you, always there when you needed him, or even when you didn't.

Black Widow: Hulk- your mind loved to expand, and with Bruce at your side to fufill your earthly scientific curiosities, it seemed you had the best position of any curious girlfriend, and best friend, ever.

Scarlet Witch: Bucky Barnes- he was a little shy at first, but since you understand what he went through with HYDRA after being with Wanda for so long, he warmed up to you and you quickly were inseparable.

A/N: Honorary Avengers status for Phil. Also this is really cheesy and bad. Requests anyone?