#7: Your First Time

As per the request of an enthused fan. You know who you are. I'd shake my head at you, but I am writing this after all. I'M SORRY, ALL.

M+ warning.

Hawkeye: After a close brush with death on a mission for you, emotions were running high when you returned home to Clint, since he was close to believing you were dead. He pushed you against the wall, kissing you with a fire you didn't know existed, and as it all grew more and more heated, you both found yourself making your way to the bed without a shirt on. His hands, calloused from his practice with his bow brushed over you, and after checking that yes, this was what you wanted, kissed you roughly to distract you from the pain as he entered you. Once your pain subsided, his body moved in sync with yours to bring you to a high you never wanted to come down from.

Iron Man: It was your first time, and definitely not his. His hands were skilled, skimming over your body to find your most sensitive spots, making sure you were at ease before he slipped inside you, making a few jokes to relax your tension. Gently but passionately he made love to you, peppering your body in kisses and bringing more pleasure to you than you knew possible. There was a reason Tony was a playboy, after all.

The Hulk: He was fairly hesitant, and for good reason; he didn't know if he could control...him. The big green guy. After he had accidentally seen you changing, you managed to persuade him, gently urging him to follow you to the bedroom, to which he complied. As your clothes slid off, Bruce seemed to become more and more confident, deepening your kisses and taking charge. He soothed you through the brief pain, and kept a firm hold over his other self as he brought you both to bliss.

Captain America: You were almost surprised when he brought the topic of sex before marriage up, since you expected his values to retain the virtue of chastity until marriage. Hell, you resigned yourself to that. But timidly, he had broached the subject while watching a particularly mature movie scene, and after talking for a while, you both decided to do it. To fondue. Steve was exceptionally gentle, looking at you in concern with every sound you made, until finally he realized that you were not in any sort of pain. You were in heaven as yours and his bodies collided, appreciating every inch of him hungrily, until together you collapsed, sweaty and blissful.

Thor: Upon finding you alive following his brother's destruction of New York, his emotions were through the roof. Once his energy was regained from fighting, he found you at your apartment and proceeded to show you his euphoria at the battle ending for once and for all by softly pinning you onto your bed where he found you, checking for your consent before discarding his armor and your clothes. He truly was a god; his physique made that well and clear, but the way he made you feel like a goddess in heaven above was divinity itself.

Bucky Barnes: Of course he remembered how to show physical affection, but after whatever Zola had done to him, he was afraid. He was insecure, and terrified of causing you pain. Only after you practically begged did he agree, and even then it was almost reluctantly. Sure, he craved your touch more than he could imagine, but whatever they had done to him after the fall could be more dangerous than anyone originally thought. But when he saw you framed in the pale light as you shed your clothes, and the look in your eyes as he pinned you down brought his old memories back and pushed away his hesitation, showing you why he was so popular with the ladies back in 1945.

Loki: It all started with a simple argument, which ended up snowballing into a full-blown fight, complete with shouting and throwing things, all on your part, until Loki sandwiched your body between his and the wall, pinning you wrists above your head with one of his hands while the other was secured about your waist, giving him full control. As you looked into his eyes, you could feel the fight drain out of you, only to be replaced with lust. Loki sensed this, smirking, as he connected his lips with yours, knocking your knees out from under you as he swiftly moved you to more private quarters. He laid you down on the bed, breaking away from your embrace to give a questioning glance that you nodded to as your approval, before pulling him to you by the belt, which you both took as the opportunity to remove the cloth barriers that separated you. At the touch of bare skin, all simply fit together until you were seeing stars and Loki, panting, slid out of you and laid beside you, where you promptly fell asleep nestled next to him.

Quicksilver: It was because you were both afraid of losing each other forever, though neither of you would admit it. You and Pietro had spent the better part of the evening screaming obscenities at each other, flinging insults like knives, and occasionally flinging knives themselves. When the fighting wore down and the two of you were left glaring at each others, chests heaving, some invisible connection passed between you and you and Pietro launched at each other from across the room (well, more him than you). In the space of a second, you were laid across the bed, Pietro sprawled on top of you, kissing your neck. Your clothes might not have even been on for all the barrier they posed to the pair of you, being flung off as Pietro took a change of pace and moved in and out of you at a slow pace.

Black Widow: Frankly, Stark's party was only fun for the first hour or so. Then everyone just got wasted and drug each other off into dark in corners to have their way with each other in a way that they'd forget by the time morning came. You and Nat were one of such pairs, having downed enough alcohol to make everything slightly blurred. Drunken kisses led to feather-light drunken touches, and in one of the dark spots of your memory of the event, your clothes disappeared and the pair of you were as close to each other's bodies as physically possible. This was where your memory became spotty; all you really could remember was the feeling of her soft skin on yours and more pleasure than you ever got from alcohol.

Scarlet Witch: You both had a hell of a week, so when the two of you sat down to watch a movie, your hands kept moving elsewhere. It wasn't long before the movie became meaningless background noise. She crawled atop you, kissing you softly and biting your lower lip. With the aid of her telekinesis, your clothes slipped off of the both of you of their own accord, leaving your bare skin open for more gentle fondling that slowly increased in speed and intensity, leaving the both of you gasping and writhing in pleasure. Neither of you took long to snake your hands down to where the other needed friction most, sending the pair of you over the edge.

A/N: Short, basic, & cheesy. Such disappointment. Oh, well, I have enough planned that I should make up for this shortly.