T E A S E R .

whaddupp!! so i wanna do a little teaser of the story, thought it would be fun. lemme introduce you to the story of Daley Banks and Daniel Ricciardo..

She is the daughter of Australian multimillionaire Tobias Banks

He is one of the best formula 1 drivers and defiantly the funniest dude on earth

Slowly their lips separate from each other, Daley her eyes still closed. But Daniel his eyes has already openend, he can't read her. He knows what he is doing is wrong and that he can't keep on playing with her feelings, but she is doing the same to him. He can't push away those feelings he has towards her. And he knows her fiancé is just a couple miles away and this is a bad thing to do.
'Why do you keep on doing this to me Daniel?' He looks her into her beautiful and weird eyes. She can't love two man at the same time, she knows that. She has to pick one and honestly it isn't a hard choice. But she finds it hard to leave, she loves him too.
'I am sorry.' A soft smile on his lips. He feels sorry for her, he does. What if her fiancé walked in on them kissing, it would've been over straight away. There defiantly would've been a fight.
'I hate my life,' briefly leaves her mouth. Why is life so hard? She thought she had a perfect life until all the drama happened.
'Don't say that.' His arms around her. Daley scans the tattoos on his thigh.
'I am gonna marry him, I have my dress, the location is there. It's all sorted.' A silence. 'I'm sorry.' Daley gets out of his grip and enters the house. He is not sure which way he needs to has to interpret it.

***

'Maybe it is for the best if we don't see each other anymore.' It leaves her mouth with allot of pain. He doesn't want this either.
'Alright lets do it then,' he says with a raised voice.
'Alright! I'm not looking for this type of a relationship. I really thought you were different. I'm-.'
'So it's my fault now?'

don't know when i'll be uploading the first part, so y'all have to wait and see but i hoped you like this little teaser