P20, gone

'He was the one, the one I was supposed to marry.' Starring at her feet. 'I thought I knew him.' Feeling played, betrayed -not because he cheated, but because of how he turned out. A side of him hidden for all those years, but also relieved that she had never experienced that side of him before.

Strong arms wrap tight around her fragile body, being gentle with his precious baby. 'It's better this way, sweetie. I won't let it happen to you again, not by anyone. You know he can't come near you if you press charges.' Something she's hesitant about. Not planning on contacting him ever again. The love has faded -for a little while- but it's still there. He has a piece of her heart. What he did was wrong, and un fixable. She'll carry a little bit of him with her te rest of her life, he has been a part of her past -where he will stay.

Taking a breath before speaking; 'I know you hated him.' At first he thought he was the right man for his daughter, but over time his opinion changed. As long as his daughter was happy. Everything quickly flipped around when the scandal happened. Only for her he pretend to still like him, even though he told his opinion. But Tobias knew how she wanted two important man in her life to be at peace with each other -but she knew better.
When Tobias figured out about Daley and Daniel, he saw a better future, all in for the two of them to get together. But having some doubts about Daniel too.

'Well hate is a big word, but it's close.' Hearing her giggle, the way she is the most beautiful -smiling. But always beautiful in his eyes. '—I should've listened to you, I'm sorry.' The first time he cheated, knowing she should've let him go back then. Finding her fathers opinion important, yet not always listening.

A kiss on the side of her head, before finally letting her go. 'You should've yeah, it's alright you didn't. You need to explore, learn from your mistakes. To do better next time.' A weak smile from her before looking away from her old man.

'Yeah.' A sight. '—Children never listen to their parents. But at the end we're always right.' Shaking her head her smile grows. 'Shut up.' Slapping him on his leg, a simple move like that she feels through her whole body.

He takes her hand. 'Just listen to me now, and press those charges against Marcus.' Seeing her facial expressions he already knows her answer.

'I don't know if I want to.' Not wanting to disappoint her father, but something inside of her tells her not to do it. '—I know deep down there is still love for him. But it's not only better for you, but also for the females that follow.' He still loves his ex, but that situation is a lot different. It is what he would've done it if he was in her position.

Her shoulders lift up. 'I dunno, he doesn't deserve to be behind bars.' He's not a criminal. Not expecting him to make it in jail.

It slightly pisses him off that she's still defending him. 'Wake up Daley, he tried to kill you.' She could've been gone. Losing her he could not bare. He did not expected to be so frightened for her life again so quick after she was involved in the bad accident.

Knowing that, you could see it as attempted murder, but she's still here, alive. 'I'm sure that wasn't his intention.' Not remembering the words he said in the heat of the moment.

'Daley, listen; press those charges. Lister to your father, only this time. That's all I'm asking, you can ignore everything else what I say to you. But please.' Begging his daughter. Not wanting that man near her ever again. Not after today. She allowed him to pick up his stuff, still thinking it's ridiculous, but this way he will see the damage he has caused. Tobias wouldn't have allowed it if he wasn't in the house with her.

In a rapid phase her leg moves up and down, the moment coming close. Not wanting it to happen, but also wanting the moment to be over. Glad for her fathers full support, who came out as soon as he received the message from her yesterday.