P6. "Number"

'See you next month.' Daley says goodbye to some other people. She had her last big meeting before they start filming. Everyone love the rooms she has created and she can't wait to go shopping. She'll probably do some shopping in France too, letting it ship to NY. Sydney focused on her boss, like she always is when she is a environment she doesn't know. 'Off to the airport Syd.' She still talk to her dog even though she can't hear her, it's the same when they do hear you; after all they won't answer back. She opens the car door for Sydney, so she can jump in. Daley loves her yellow Jeep Wrangler, bought from her own money. She is proud of it.

Daley makes her way over to the private jet, Sydney on a leash following. Her father insisted. He wants everything to be good for his baby girl. He only does a private jet when Sydney is coming along, so she doesn't has to be in a canal, which she is used to, because Daley travels with her. If Daley travels alone he books first class. Daley signs to Sydney to go first. Daley takes a seat, Sydney jumps next to her on the chair.
'We're off in 15 minutes.' Daley nods at the pilot. When she checks her phone after a little while she is surprised to see a message. How did he got my number?

+61 ***
Today, 2.04 PM

G'day! Are you coming to Paul Ricard next weekend?

Dunno..

Daley isn't sure if she should go, she is getting the feeling she has some sort of weakness for Daniel. Her heart is raising a little, every time she sees him or when they are texting. She hates it. She wants it to stop but she can't make it.

How did you got my number?

Dunno

Mr Ricciardo!! You better tell me!

Calm down miss, got it from your brother

Ugh of course

She is gonna have a good conversation with him. That asshole, giving away her number, she didn't gave it for no reason. What is he thinking?

Your second name is beautiful btw

You really should stop flirting with me! I've read you're dating..

Me? No

Not? A girl named Jessica?

Nope
Just rumors
Well we're not dating anymore

Sad I really hope you find someone special

I've already found someone..

Someone who is not taken!

😏😘

Need to go my flight is about to take off

Alrighty! Safe flight

Tnx

Stop smiling, but she can't. Daley adds him to her contacts. Daniel puts his phone down on the table. Fucking Jessica. Fucking Daley. Internet is the worse.
'Why are you smiling like that?' Daniel looks up at Michael, who sits down opposite of him.
'Woman.' He shakes his head. He can't get his mind off of Daley. He wants her for himself, he doesn't wanna share with fucking Marcus.
'Tell me more, I can tell you're devastated.' A little confused Daniel looks at him.
'Exaggeration but alright. You remember the youngest daughter of Tobias Banks.' Michael does, she is hot, you can't forget her. Everyone in the paddock remembers her. Every male was watching her.
'What's her name again?' He snaps his fingers, like that's gonna help him.
'Daley.' Michael nods. 'Well I met her before, in the winter break, we slept together.' Michael slightly impressed. 'In Melbourne again. Butta.. she has a fiancé. I'm trying but it looks like her decision is made. At the beginning I thought I could get her, but I've been trying and it's not working. I get it though, her fiancé is good looking.' Michael can tell it's doing something to his friend. He has this twinkling in his eyes when he talks about the girl. 'They've been together since college. I can't break that shit.'
'You're not giving up are ya?' But his eyes tell him yes. 'Come on mate. Daniel doesn't give up.'
'This time he does I guess.'

'I have this one thing about the work clothes.' Daley and her father just discussed the cover of the car. Tobias is still over the moon by her ideas, now he has to pick one, he is struggling. Her daughters ideas are good, he wants all of them. 'I don't have the colors yet, but I wanna give like the people an option with a v-neck or a normal one? Nothing too deep.' Her fathers nods. Sounds good to him. He wants her to have input too, like his other children.
'Yeah just make some sketches and then we'll see.' Daley continues packing her stuff. She is done for today, she is coming back tomorrow for a tour. But tonight she has a diner planned with her mom.
'You're going to the race this weekend?' Tobias nods, slightly surprised by her question. She told him she liked Melbourne, but he wasn't too sure about it.
'Yes, you wanna come too?' Slowly Daley nods. She doesn't know why she is going. Well because of Daniel. 'Okay, I'll get you a ticked.' Yay. 'Tomorrow the drivers are gonna be here, I wanna introduce you to them.' Daley nods. To be honest she has no idea who they are, a young male from Holland and a little more experienced one, that's all she knows really. Her father has to be in NY next month for one of the drivers.

'Sup mother fucker,' Daley greets her brother when he picks up. A soft chuckle on the other side.
'Someone isn't in a happy mood.' Parker knows where this conversation is going. He couldn't help himself. He just had to do it.
'You're a bitch, giving Daniel my number. After I specifically told you NOT to do it.' Daley is changing clothes, a simple little black dress.
'Yeah well I did it anyway.' She did told me that. Daley rolls her eyes, no shit. 'I'm not a big fan of Marcus after what he did.' It surprises Daley a little, he never told her that, but it's logic. She hated Marcus too, at that moment.
'We're even.' She ties her hair up in a ponytail.
'You've slept with Daniel again?' Frowning she looks down at her phone.
'I thought you knew.' Parker can't help himself but smirk. Meant to be.
'I know now. I'm glad I gave him your number. How did Marcus reacted?'
'I haven't told him and I'm not planning on. You better not tell him either, I mean that Parker. We're doing good, we're planning our wedding. I'm happy.' Parker will shut his mouth, if that is what she wants, he will do that for her.
'Okay, I promise. But I think you and Daniel would make a great couple.' With a soft smile on her face she shakes her head.
'Whatever. I'm gonna go, have a date planned with mom.' With the phone in her hand she takes the stairs down when she is ready.
'Alright, have fun. Give her a kiss from me.' She grabs the keys for the Porsche.
'I will, love you.'
'Love you too bitch.' He hangs up. That's their way of showing love, they have been doing since they were teens, Harper isn't innocent either.