007 : Please Pretend!

"P-please... can you pretend as my lover.. Or something... like my boyfriend just once?"

It might be something like a dream, or closer to a dream, but none of the two thought that even in dream this thing would be very possible to happen. Of course, they are still on the ends of thread.

Yuuya is still mad for being the one having the underhand.

Ryouhei just actually confessed his love yet the answer is still nowhere close to his advantage.

Both of them know that the chance of having the beta on their selves is still futile after they committed the crime. They even thought that at the end Shousaku would say that he hated the both of them and just wanted them to be gone forever. They will actually do that if the beta wishes.

But that thing never happened. Instead, he is actually asking them to be his lover!

"Wait a minute, I'm having a headache," Yuuya said, holding the side of his head. "I'm not sure but something is off. Did you hear the same thing?"

"Probably," Ryouhei is also unsure. He heard it clear and right, that is why he doubts.

Shousaku is bowing in front of them, his face is flushing red. Earlier, he called the two of them and told them to meet him on the rooftop. He must have something to say, the two of them thought. Well, they never realized that there would be the two of them needed.

"I'm really sorry... Sorry," Shousaku apologized. "But..."

His expression went from a sorry face to a gloomy one. It is as if asking these two is no feat other than what might happen to him. He will be killed in no time if he will not do something.

The Omega and the Alpha exchanged looks and both heaved a sigh. It's not that they didn't like the offer. Well, it's the thing that they really wanted from the start. How could they refuse it? But...

But...

"I'm not really against with coming with you and do pretend," Ryouhei said.

"Really, then-" Shousaku was cut off by the Alpha.

"But I'm reminding you that we did something horrible to you. We call this time as a truce but we're not sure if we can't jump you again especially now that you're being carefree by yourself," Yuuya added.

The two of them surrounded the beta. By the looks of it, Shousaku can tell - nobody of them is joking. If they wanted, they will really ravish him completely until he loses his senses.

That's what they will do. That is what these guys can do.

Shousaku tightened his fist, collecting all his courage. To kill or to get killed, what will be his choice?

"Wh-what did you guys see on me?" He asked.

He raised his head up and looked at them straight in the eyes. At the very first place, what is with him that both of them somehow fell head over heels at him?

"I'm not even the least beautiful, or good looking," he started. "I'm not good with PE and do really suck in any sport. I'm not smart. I can't do math equations properly and it is really hard for me to understand English. I'm not the type that anyone could just fell in love with!"

True. His looks are both neither beautiful nor ugly. Average.

True. His is both not good in PE and really can't do any sport. Average.

True. He is not good in math and his test scores are always in the middle. Average.

True. Nobody should fell in love with him. Just because he is too average.