002 : Just A Substitute

Whatever happens, he decided that he would pretend that he is sick so he can skip going to school. Fortunately, he did got sick and is able to stay in bed for three whole days. Shousaku is never the kind of person who gets sick easily so this event made his parents worried. Well, he must have been so dumb if nothing affects him after what happened to him.

Shousaku was raped three days ago. And it was done by the two unexpected person whom he trusted the most.

Ueyonaburo Yuuya, an alpha, is currently the president of the Student Council. Shousaku admired his senpai so much that he keeps on working hard to be in par with the elite. Yuuya is the son of a retired general that is now handling military affairs of the country. He is a known alpha in the school, famous for his looks, athletic body, and brain. Man and woman wanted to have him, to have Yuuya hold them. He is everyone's dream of prince charming.

On the other hand, Moritani Ryouhei, an omega, is known for his delinquent looks and rumors about his relationship with the yakuza. He is quite large for an omega and stronger than any beta. His blonde hair and almost falcon looking eyes made people run with fear. Despite his appearance, Ryouhei is a straight A student who is said to be able to finish a college-level math problem within seconds. He earned respect from the teachers and said to have universities looking for him as if he is of an alpha status.

And both of them are Shousaku's friends.

The beta did not know or how he made friends with these two but he knows that they are kind and gentle-hearted.

Yuuya is a good leader who takes good care of his underlings. He even accommodated Shousaku who has no social status and just a mere beta. The alpha helps him to study when he cannot understand an exam or helps him if he got some chores for the school.

Ryouhei is also doing the same. When somebody is trying to bully him, Ryouhei always comes at the right time as if like a superhero. They eat lunch together and walk home together. Ryouhei protected him from any harm.

So why? Why did they do something like that to him?

Shousaku could feel his gut turning the moment he found the gate of the school. He is a bit hesitant to enter and wondered if he could just skip his classes for today. Luckily, he did not met Ryouhei on his way today. He did not know how to face the guy after what they have done days ago. He might have just ran away or cry.

"This is too much trouble," he muttered.

He knows that the moment he goes to school he will be meeting any of them. Yuuya is already a given being the school's president of the student council. The guy always roams around whenever he have some free time and that only made everything worst for him. Ryouhei always waited for him before lunch so he must have been already on the door before he could plan an escape.

"Seriously, what are those guys thinking?" He asked his self.

He went to the lockers to remove his outdoor shoes. Some of his classmates greeted him a good morning and asked him if he is already okay going to school. The beta just politely answered his classmates and then they parted ways. Shousaku opened the door of his locker when he found a small card lying above his indoor shoes. He took it and read, "WE'RE SORRY" in the card. He can tell who placed this card here. And he did not like it. Shousaku tore the paper off and threw it to the nearest garbage can.

If they really wanted to say sorry then do it face to face, he thought. Though, he can't even face the two today without feeling fear. Then they should not have done that from the first place. I am a man for goodness sake!

The beta angrily took his shoes off, wore the inside one, and closed his locker door with a bang. Other students are watching him by surprise and followed him by sight when he angrily walk going in.