005 : The Omega And Alpha

He can't let the two of them alone so he hid in one of the beds with the curtains draped down to hide his presence. Though, Yuuya knows that the Omega already noticed him by his scent. For Omegas and Alphas, the scent of the polar characters are stronger especially that none of them have pairs. Only the beta who can only detect a faint smell is behind the tracks.

Yuuya closed the door behind him. It was a small peek but he is sure he saw the Beta crying before he left. Why is he crying? Was it because of what the omega said? Was it because the omega whom he secretly loves confessed to him? Was it not because of him?

Yes, Yuuya is jealous.

He clenched his fist, taking every angry cells of his body. Yuuya wanted the beta to recognize him so he did the very effort to be noticed. He helped him when he needs something, he will always there when he is feeling down, he will always appear to show that he is concerned. But why is it that the beta is only looking at the omega?

Why can't it be him?

For the first time in his life, he never felt this inferior before. Due to Shousaku's first encounter to the omega gave the other guy an upper hand. Of course, Yuuya can actually brag his status and charm that can make anyone, even a beta, fall in love with him without doubt.

But nothing beats a relationship that has been chained for the longest time. Then again, he thought, chains that are brought the longest are the easiest to break.

"I want you to give up on him," a voice said. Yuuya smirked.

"Don't look highly of yourself just because you know him longer, omega," he said, facing the guy who is reeking of a sweet scent that he hated the most.

Eyes almost glaring, tinted with red lust - the omega showed a beast-like expression. He showed his canine as if a dog ready to bite while growling under his throat. The omega wanted to show that he could put up a fight. The Alpha grimaced, almost amused by how the inferior being showed his fangs.

"I agree, you're interesting. But your amusement only lasted a trickle of interest. If you're thinking that you could beat me..." Yuuya is smiling but his eyes showed otherwise.

Those eyes are filled with an intention to kill.

"Are you saying that I will lose?" Ryouhei said. "Let me remind you that before you entered the game I already won."

"Won you say?"

Yuuya advanced his steps towards the delinquent, eyes never breaking a glare once. Ryouhei remained as if proving that he is not scared of the Alpha. They are already face-to-face when the air started to be filled with stagnant hatred and pride. One could easily drown and die in this place.

"It's a win when you already got him whole," Yuuya said.

"At least I'm almost close to the finish line," Ryouhei bickered.

"Who decided that?"

Yuuya grabbed Ryouhei's collar and forced him up. The omega did the same, grabbing the others collar to level the force of being pulled. With both of them being forceful, nobody can tell when their negotiating facade will lose. Yuuya made his grip more dominating to show that he's the strongest.

"I told you; don't forget that you're still an omega. You can really say that you will love him with all your heart now, but let's see. Let us see what will happen if you will meet your fated pair one day. I hope you can still resist."

Yuuya pushed the Omega away, brushing his clothes while pulling his collar all right. He straightened the wrinkled clothes to show disgust from just by being touched by the omega.