001 : But He's A BETA!

Hosodo Shousaku, seventeen years of age, blood type A, a single child in a normal Beta family, with a mother who is a housewife and a father who is just a simple salary man. He is living in a two-storey house that is huge enough for a small family, with the hospital and the train station only a walking distance away.

He is also attending in a quite famous school in the country. Well, he is not that smart but he is capable with average grades keeping him on the track. Shousaku also looks very average, with the typical black undercut hair, average chocolate almond eyes, typical fair-tanned skin, and an average height - the so-called signature image of a Beta.

Shousaku is living his life strangely very comfortable to the extent of mediocre. Well, that is what he thought until now...

"P-ple..ase...S-stop..aahnn!"

Shousaku tried pushing Yuuya away but the alpha is stronger than what he expected. It did not take any minute and the alpha is already above him. Shousuke looked at him with horror as he tried to crawl out but the alpha forcibly pinned his arms down holding his wrists together.

"You don't have to be scared. I promise, I'll take responsibility," Yuuya whispered to his ears and eventually chewed his earlobe.

Shousaku shivered, his breathe is amazingly fast in between gasps and sobs. Yuuya then licks down to his neck and sucks his skin red.

"Ahnn.. nngghhnnn... n-no..." Shousaku gasped when he felt something stroking him.

He did not know when but his pants are already down to his ankle together with his boxers. A few more strokes and he came to the alpha's hand. Yuuya stared at the white liquid in his palms and tasted it, licked the tips of his finger while looking straight to the beta's eyes.

"That's thick. It seems that you're not touching yourself often, am I right?" Yuuya is about to finger Shousaku when the door suddenly banged open.

They both looked up, seeing a blonde delinquent wheezing, chasing his breath, as he leaned on the side of the door. The delinquent gave the alpha a furious look when he saw him topping (the half-naked) Shousaku.

"Ry-Ryou-chaaan..." Shousaku sobbingly called out.

"YOU BASTARD! What the fuck did you do to him?" Ryouhei marched in and gave the alpha a punch.

Yuuya flew down to the floor. He's about to stand up when Ryouhei pulled his collar up and glared at him eye to eye. Yuuya wanted to push the delinquent off when he smelled something sweet. He grinned, slapped Ryouhei's arms away, and returned to his composure.

"What the fuck, you're just an omega," Yuuya said, wiping the blood from the end of his lips.

"What did you say, huh?" Ryouhei snapped a nerve.

Yuuya ignored him and went back to the Beta. He hoisted him up on his hips and made him sit on his lap. Shousaku is starting to protest when Yuuya stuffed and tied his necktie to cover his mouth, and he covers his eyes with his hand. He made the beta's face rest upon his shoulders, and then spreads his legs wide. Yuuya then looks at the omega across the room, lustily showing the beta's figure in display.

"I know you also wanted to fuck this guy here. Want to do it now?" Yuuya said, touching the beta's member. Shousaku moaned but his voice is muffled by the cover.

"Don't joke with me-"

"Then what? Does it mean that it's okay if I'll just steal him away from you?" Yuuya cut the omega off.

Shousaku wanted to shout help but the cover on his mouth is restricting him. Also, his hands are somewhat tied to something that's why he can't use it to remove the cover. Right now, what he can feel is his own heart beating very fast as if he's going to die. He's mind is plainly out that's why he wasn't able to comprehend the conversation between the omega and the alpha. Not until Ryouhei called him out.