003 : Omega and Beta

He once thought that he is an alpha.

Smart, having a huge build, almost perfect on the things he is doing, Ryouhei never thought that he will be diagnosed as an omega. Well, he can never help it. It is already expected that he will be one, with one of his parents being an omega. But that sure made him feel down for a while.

It's not that he look down to the omegas. But everyone knows the discrimination towards his second gender. While the alphas are treated as high-class, the society almost treats omegas as livestock living only for the purpose of the pleasure of sex. Other than that, they will be treated badly.

"I don't want it," he announced.

Ryouhei hated the idea so he strived hard to earn his position. He studied well, received good grades, even helped his father in managing their business. He also learned how to fight and owned some titles in Judo and Karate. He was praised by his father's followers and even decided to become the next boss of the Moritani Family - a yakuza.

Well, it might because of his appearance that people started to avoid him.

He colored his hair blonde not because he thought that it will make him look badass but because a certain someone said that it will look good in him. He wore piercings not because accessories are his type, but because he knows a certain someone who thought rings on ears are cool. He even hated his sharp looking eyes before, but because this certain someone said that these eyes makes him 'HIM' made Ryouhei to be proud at it.

And that certain someone would be Hosodo Shousaku - a beta.

He met the frail looking beta one day in a playground while he was having his morning jogging with his father's followers. Ever since he realized that people would treat him with prejudice, he exercised his body to be strong. So on that time, taking some stroll around the playground to rest, he saw the beta playing in a sandbox.

Ryouhei wondered why the beta is alone - but more than that, what is that beta kid doing in a sandbox so early in the morning?

He could have just forgotten what he saw and go on with the exercise when he heard a squeal. Ryouhei thought someone must have seen them and got scared by their looks so he decided to just go with it when he heard another sound. But this time, it was more of an admiration than a scary one.

"What is it?" He asked, turning around.

The first thing he saw is the beta standing in front of the yakuza, eyes sparkling while drooling idiotically. The beta is almost clasping both of his hands as if praying - no praising the person in front of him as if he is a god or something. Now, Ryouhei shifted his attention to the yakuza in front of the kid.

This underling is the scariest looking among the group, with eyes always sneering and a menacing aura that never cease to revolve around him. He has three colored streaks on his near, one part of the eyes pierced, two rings placed on his nose, one ring under lips, and various rings and piercings in each ears. And also, he has a scar right just on his right cheeks with tattoos almost visible on his neck.

If Ryouhei never know the person, he must have ran away as fast as he could. However, the beta that they saw, instead, intended to get closer to him.

"Hey kid, what's yo' 'roblem, huh?" Even his voice is really scary.

"Are those peircings? Are those tattoos... And oh! Oh, is that a real scar?" The beta asked, his voice closer to a girl's even though this kid is a total guy.

"Yah? Got a 'roblem with tha' kid?" The underling said in a more scary tone.

"Kyaaaa!"

Kya?, they all thought.