t e n

Shawn's POV

It was around 6 when we finished the first Harry Potter movie. I've also learned that's Jordin's favourite series, and I was ecstatic that we shared something in common.

    "I'll just order pizza. Is that okay with you?" She asks getting off the couch.

"Oh yeah. Make sure to get-"

    "Hawaiin." She interrupts with a grin plastered on her face.

"How did you know?" I ask smiling.

    "It's my favourite also. I just kind of hoped it was yours too." She answers as she enters the number on her phone.

I got up from the couch and started walking around. This house was huge.

I found a spiral staircase and started up. There was a long hallway with a few rooms a cupboard. I walked past a rather large room with teal walls and paper lanterns. Guessing it was Jordin's I went in.

A four-poster bed set in the middle with colourful throw pillows and a white blanket. Bean bags were around a flat screen in the wall.

    "You like the room?"

My exploring was interrupted as she leaned on the doorway. "Sorry. I didn't mean to make it seem like I was snooping."

    "No it's alright." She crosses her arms and sits on her desk chair. "My dad and I decorated it together."

I turn to her and she shrugs uncomfortably. "I'm sorry about what happened to him."

    She just smiles. "You apologize a lot don't you?"

"Sorr-" I stop myself and place a hand on the back of my neck. "I mean yes." We just laughed for a bit when I asked one of the craziest questions ever.

"Do you want to go to Magcon?" Her eyes widen and she bites her lip. "That was a dumb question."

    "No I'd like to, but I have no purpose of being there."

"You can always sing with me?" I say it more of a question than a suggestion.

    "Oh, I don't sing in front of a crowd."

"You should. If you ever want to come just call me and I'll tell Bart."

    "Won't I have to pay for-"

"Nope. It's all payed by the company. The hotel rooms, the plane ride, everything."

    She just looks straight at me and tilts her head. "I'll think about it." I jump up slightly and go up to hug her. "I can't go if I can't breath." She says with a tightened voice.

"Oh." I let go of her and she shakes her head laughing.

    She seemed to hesitate about saying something. "Do you want to, um..." She shifts in the chair. "Stay over for the night?"

"Sure." I beam and pull out my phone. "I'll just call first."

Soon the pizza came and we ate quickly while conversing, eventually teasing each other here and there as the Chamber of Secrets echoed through the living room. Maybe this is what it's like to be friends with Jordin Ambers.

***

    "I think we should go find you a place to sleep now." Jordin suggests looking at the clock. It read 10:24pm and we were watching more movies.

"Yeah." I agree.

    "Well we have a guest bedroom, but you can stay in mine if you want. The guest room is kind of packed with boxes anyways so..." She trails off, looking at her hands.

"Sure as long as you're alright with it." I straighten up.

    "Uh, okay." she grabs the remote and turns off the tv. "But you'd have to sleep in the same bed as me. I don't have a pull out or anything like that." She says nervously.

"Thats fine. I'm not here to try and get in your pants." I joke.

    "I don't usually sleep in the same bed with people I've only started talking to a few weeks ago."

I just shrug and place my hands in my sweater pocket. "If it bothers you I can go in the guest bedroom."

    "No I'm not complaining I just think we're going fast for people who are only acquaintances."

"Acquaintances? Is that really what you call us?" I scoff at her and she just rolls her eyes.

    "Never mind." She stands up and straightens her dress. "I'll be in the bathroom if you need me." Then she turns away and runs up the stairs.

Oh crap. I don't have anything to sleep in, or my toothbrush. I guess I'll have morning breath.

Hopefully Jordin won't be uncomfortable with me sleeping in just my boxers. This is going to be weird.

sorry for the short Shawn POV! I just rlly like to write Jordin's more lol idk y, ily Shawn but Jordin is my main so...

I will be updating tomorrow and it's gonna be longer :)