Congratulations

" Chara.. " Asriel's soft voice said as he opened the door, letting the moonlight shine through, after he put his bags down. " Asriel! " Chara said, embracing him tightly with love. " Congratulations. " Asriel remarked coldly, pushing chara away with his paws.

" You have invented a new kind of stupid " Asriel said, pointing at Chara accusingly. " A damage you can never undo kind of stupid. Truly, you didn't think this through? Kinda stupid. " Asriel sighed, crossing his arms and making a face at Chara. " Asriel... " Chara whispered, looking down in shame while tears formed in her eyes. " Let's review. You took a rumour, A few, maybe you only knew, and refuted it by sharing an affair of which no one had accused you. She begged you to take a break, you refused to. "
Asriel's eyes narrowed. Chara looked at him dejectedly. " So scared of what the A.M's will do you, your the only person that you ever seen to loose to! You know why our parents can do what they want? They don't dignify schoolyard taunts taunts with a response! " Asriel walked around chara, poking her in the back hardly. " So yeah! Congratulations! You've re-defined your ' Legacy '! Congratulations! " Asriel yelled, walking back Infront of chara. He crossed his arms, and stopped yelling.

" IT WAS AN ACT OF SACRIFICE! " Chara yelled to her brother in tears, clenching her fist's to the point her knuckles began to split slightly and bleed.

" Sacrifice? " Asriel asked, laughing gently at chara. " I languished in a loveless marriage in London, I lived only to read her letters... " Asriel smiled warmly, looking at a note with a heart on it that was sent to him by frisk.

" I look at you and I think ' God, what have we done with our life and what did it get us? ' " Asriel sighed, huffing lightly. " But that doesn't wipe the years, or the tears away.. " He smiled gently, wiping Chara's tears. " But I'm back in the city and I'm here to stay... " Asriel said, looking to his bags. " ...And you know what I'm here to do? " Asriel sighed, looking back at Chara with a loving smile. " Asriel... " They both shared a hug, chara buries her face into Asriel's shoulder, crying. Asriel gripped chara's back and whispered " I'm not here for you... " Before pulling back with a disappointed frown. " I know this Human like I know my own mind! You will never find anyone as trusting or as kind! " Asriel yelled, water building in his eyes.
" Frisk! "
Asriel yelled in frustration
" Frisk... " Chara repeated silently, crying.
" Is the best thing in our life! So never loose sight of the fact that you used to be blessed with the best person in our life! "
Asriel stepped on chara's feet. " Congratulations! " He yelled again, before finally picking up his bags and leaving the house for maybe the last time.

---

End of chapter