Chapter 5: Why He Needs Us

My mom and Emma have just stopped the self-destruct device. We're safe, all of us. We can just go back to being a normal family, well as normal as it can get around here. To celebrate we all went to Granny's. Mom was siting all herself at the booth in the corner, so I, being the awesome daughter I am decide to go and cheer her up. I grabbed Henry, who was confused at first but when I gestured towards mom he nodded in understanding, and piece of apple pie off the counter and put a fork in it before walking over to her. Henry slid in in front of her while I sat next to her pushing the pie towards her. "You should eat something you put a lot of strain on yourself today." I told her.

"What are you two doing here? Go celebrate." She said forcing a smile

"Nah. We wanted to celebrate with you. On a more important note why are you sitting here all by yourself?" I said bumping my shoulder into her lightly.

"They still think of me as the Evil Queen"

"So who cares what they think and you're not evil. If it wasn't for you they would have all died. You're a hero and if they don't believe that who care." I said with a shrug.

"Emmy's right we know the truth and you are a hero." Henry said speaking up for the first time.

"I got apple I know it's your favorite" I said pushing the pie closer to her. She smiled at us, this time the smile actually reaching her eyes, and took a bite. "Henry can you go get to forks for you and Amelia?" mom asked him

"I'm actually a step ahead of you." I said pulling out two forks and handing one to Henry. They both laughed at my actions. We just sat, only us three, talking, laughing and eating pie.

*END DREAM*

And that's when I woke up. Damn it! You don't know how badly I wished it was real. "Ah finally your awake." I heard a British accent say scaring the fudge out of me and turn to find the source of the voice. That's when I saw Pan and all at once the memories came rushing back to me. Everything form Henry and I getting kidnapped, to getting chased by lost boys (huh never thought I would say that and that coming from me) to meeting Pan and me getting shot with a dart "You shot me. What was on the dart?" the words just sort of slipped out my mouth before I could process and stop them.

"I am sorry for that I just thought it would be safer for everyone if you were sedated. As for the dart it was coated with special herb we have on the island and kraken's blood."

That's when I noticed that Henry wasn't in the tent with me. Oh god, I lost my baby brother on this godforsaken island. "Where's Henry? What have you done with him? I'd tell the truth if I were you or I'll roast you alive." I smirk when saying the last sentence tapping into me inner Evil Queen, even though I know my mom isn't evil just misunderstood.

After I basically threatened his life he laughed. Well it was more of a chuckle, but still I threatened him, WHY IS HE LAUGHING!!!

"You're a feisty one aren't you?"

"I take after my mother." I shrugged, which only caused him to laugh more.

"Well you're in my tent, you've been unconscious for a few hours and Henry's perfectly fine. Oh and as for the roasting part it won't work" I just raised an eyebrow and looked at him like he was stupid I've been using magic ever since it came back to Storybrooke. Sensing my confusing Pan choose to elaborate "That bracelet on your arm cancel's out all magic and only the person that put it on you can take it off."

I raised an eyebrow "So basically I can't use my magic until you want me to"

"Exactly. Now come I'll take you to see your brother."