Special Chapter

Louis's PoV

Another tiring day after teaching my class. Yes I got a degree of teaching in arts instead as a medicine, When I arrived home I heard two elephants coming down stairs.

"Daddy!" My little elephants said as I hugged them and I smiled as Alisa came with our baby elephant.

I pecked her as I heard a whine. We laughed and get to dinner,tomorrow is family day. Grandpa Andrew will come and chat and bring friends and their children as well.

*skip to family day*

Alisa's POV

They came and were all excited and the kids started to play as we talked about the kids future.

"Parker is almost there to his first day in 3rd grade, *sniff* time is so fast our little boy to grow." Serena said as my Middle school friends came. As we hugged and they known my friends from high school. They said they had a lot of fun back in high school and they got married except Serena. Yes there is 2 Serenas. One in Middle school and High school.

But they are different. But at the end they all went home and I tucked the kids in bed as I went to my room as Louis snuggle me.

as i laughed lightly and nudged him. as he let go and i look through social media.

as i posted the picture of all of us and more pics as well as i yawned and hugged Louis.

I heard that Richard divorced his wife a few weeks ago but he will fight back for child costudy. as for Mr and Mrs Williams (Miss Hannah Rose And Mr Anthony) 's daugther graduated in high school.

And yes they got married few years ago and have kids, and they even invited us in their wedding with helping Mr Williams's proposal to Miss rose.

And we're also the godparents of their children and they were also the godparents to my kids as well.

Life is beautiful when you have someone you love!!

(Sorry for the long update I just busy to update the Heart club idols and also check out in my profile and like,comment, and put this in your favourite playlist for you to read!! Thank you all and see you soon.)