Chapter 22

Alisa's POV

it's summer time and dad put me into a broadway show called spongebob the musical. I was super excited to meet the cast and i promised my dad that i will make him proud.  And Lizzy said she will be there well playing as karen the robot. We meet up in  the train station. "are you excited?" she asked and i nodded and we went inside of the train and left. 

As we arrived and went out in the train and we went upstairs and smelling the streets of broadway. As Christian saw us and we walk towards him. " Hello ladies first day in broadway?" He asked and we nodded and he smiled and we started walking.  And we saw many fans for signing and taking pictures. And he dropped us at the theater he gave us some advices wishing us good luck and we mouthed 'thank you for everything' and he mouthed 'your welcome' and we went seperate ways.

as we arrived at the studio first and we removed our coats and joined others for practice.

*Skip to ending of the practice*

We meet up others from their summer jobs. Serena and James are tutoring for younger children that don't have home or education. (A/N: This is so sweet of them) and as for Mandy well acting as well in TV. Last few weeks ago she auditioned the New tv series called Young Drama.

everything happning to all is just perfect no drama in school and seems like it there is a happily ever after.

But it is!

(A/N: There will be ending chapter starting now and there will a special chapter as well the rewrite will take some time to end. But i will be back for a new story thanks to my friends who helped me out. See you in the in the Finale.)