Chapter 13

Serena PoV

*flashblack*

I been the new girl  here in this school but everyone makes fun of me except someone changed me. That is Mandy and her friends.

"Leave her alone" Mandy said angrily

"Yeah and you bullies cant you see that's enough" one her clicks said

After that we become friends and taught me what being new and rules. Including showing them what you got.

Now that they become my mentors.

Until i  Betrayed them by leaving my group and be with my new group.

*flashblack ends*

Patty snapped her fingers

"Sorry" i said

"You are distrated Serena" Alisa said

"Let me guess flashbacks baby" James said as i nodded and hugged me the most conformable hug ever.

"Serena any thoughts about the clicks?" Lizzie asked

"About them well they are hard as the rock alisa as much i need to tell you there weaknesses" i responded as i told the group and they nodded to hear more.

Alisa PoV

It's Audition day thanks to Serena i already know about the 'clicks' weaknesses and they plan to ruin there auditions.

"Mandy and the Clicks"  Miss Nancy called she is drama teacher.

As they clicks entered and the gang are just getting started.

*skip to ruining the audition of the clicks*

As the clicks left angrily because they cussed. And Miss Nancy kicked them out.

"Next Miss  Alisa Rannells" Miss nancy said and wait? That's me until some people cheered.

As i went in the stage and start to sing this song Two worlds Collide.

At the end everyone cheered loudly and the clicks left. And that's for messing my group and i don't think they will bother us anymore.

*30 days later*

The results are in and the gang got the results until..........

I AM PART OF THE THEATER CLUB........... I AM IN

_________________________________________

Ok guys in 6 plus in the morning here is chapter 13.

Happy Thrusday everyone!!