Final Chapter ( Chapter 23)

3rd person's POV

after few weeks later they opened the musical and received the nomiantions from Tonys. Alisa was happy that she received her proud was proudly including the cast of Falsettos. They were also nominated as well.

*Day of Tonys*

Alisa's POV

Few Hours left of the tonys and i'm nervous and excited i hope i can win this. For my dad. As my friends came and i told my dad i'm gonna hang my friends out and he approved and be back for make up.

We left and went to my car and last week i got my driver's license and i can now drive. And dad got me a car that is so cool. that fit 7 people in. We went to starbucks and fans saw us and me and lizzy signed and take selfies to the fans.  And as i look my watch and  i told them i need to go to my make up. They nodded and told me we see each other later and took a taxi. As i left the starbucks get in my car and left. I smirked while i was driving. When i arrived the place that will fix my make up and hair that dad told me about. 

*Skip to the Tonys*

"Ladies and Gentleman it's time for the Leading Lady for the musical" Announcer said

"Mia Francis from Legally Blonde"

*claps*

"Jerelyn Lucas from  Mean girls"

*claps*

"And Alisa Rose Rannells from spongebob the musical"

*claps*

As i waved in the camera and dad as well. As the time as finally come.

"And the tony goes to.... Alisa Rose from spongebob the musical" The announcer said as i was shocked  and tears came out of my eyes and my dad was also crying and we hugged. I told dad to hold my small bag and went up to get my award.

"Um this is a dream come true to me and thank you to the director and the cast and crew, for being a supportive people because we support each other everyday. To my school as well including  my teachers and my  drama teacher. My friends. My dearest boyfriend Louis Babe We did it!. And my dad Andrew Rannells. Thank you so much for being an amazing dad ever to me. Thank you so much. And i love you" i said and everyone says awws and cheer me widely. And i exit the stage with the announcers.

As my friends and dad come and we all grouped hugged. 

they say 'congrats for the award' and 'love you alisa'.

as Louis came and i was smiled widely and he kissed me. The first time and i kissed him back.

Everyone says 'awws' and we smiled as we went to the balcony. 

We stay silent for awhile and lo broke the air of silence." Congrats for the tonys" he said and i mouthed 'thank u' and we hugged.

"You make me so proud and i promise you something" he said and pulled out of his pocket a ring as he kneel down and hold my hand and asked. "Alisa my beautiful girlfriend now a tony winner. I cant asked how lucky i am to have you. I promise that as your boyfriend i will take care of you,guide you to our future, and love you until we died together. Here is a promise ring i also wear it to" he said as i sniffed and nodded as he put the ring on my hand and we hugged.

"I love you so much" i said and he said as well and we kissed. Fireworks came out in nowhere as we look and we smiled.

"Let's go inside?" He asked and i nodded and we left.

(A/N: i know i ended shortly but there is one more chapter left. And after this as well i had to end the rewrite as soon as possible. There will be also new story as well. Enjoy!)