Epilogue

3rd Person's PoV

After years later Alisa graduated in college with degree of acting. Soon or later Louis came and suprise Alisa something memorable that they won't forget.

Alisa's PoV

I finally graduated on college and lizzy also graduated as well and Louis came as well. Dad grow old lately a little. My friends also came to congrats me and Lizzy. We been seperate ways since grad day in high school.

As louis bring me to the park where we have out first date. And we talk a lot about my future and more awards to win. Now i'm 5th tony award winner. And now after the thing he felt like nervous and he stands up and i also stand up. And he knelt down and he said a beautiful messege and present the ring but not a promise ring. It's an engagement ring.

"Alisa Rose Rannells will you marry me?" He asked and i nodded yes and he put the ring on the finger amd we smiled and kissed. Everyone was cheering and dad was crying.

"My baby girl is getting married" he said as we hugged and he patted Louis.

*Skip to the wedding*

Louis's PoV

This is it making Alisa as my wife. We been a high school sweethearts for so long now. My princess will be intitled. Queen of my hearts. I was super nervous and excited. But James patted me. And he is the first one to get married. He and Serena finished college two years ago and now habe children.

As drama is over actually last 5 years ago was worst. Like lizzy's ex boyfriend makes all of us with truma. But in the end he went up in jail.

Someone knocked and james answered it was Kyle. Mandy's Fiancee.

"You guys are ready to go?" He asked and we nodded and left.

*Skip to the Vows*

"Do you Alisa Rannells take Louis Patterson as your husband in sickness and in health until death us do part"

"I do" she said happily and i smiled and now the priest offically made us husband and wife and i kissed Alisa passionately and everyone smiled and cheered.

She kissed me back with passion and we smiled and it's time for our honeymoon.

Alisa's PoV

It's time to throw the flowers and i happily married to the man of my dreams. And every girl was excited and i throw the flowers and Mandy caught it and she was blushed including her fiancee.

I'm gonna drive in my husband's car. As we get it we all waved. And left.

*4 years later*

"Annie! Brad! Stop that!" I said as i hear Harmony crying. I gave birth to her last 5 months and lasy 4 years ago i gave birth twins. Boy and girl.

"I'm handle this Hun" Louis said and actually he's been a good father to our children.

As i went in my office practice my lines to a new musical.

3rd person's POV

Another years past. Mandy and Kyle are having a 4th child since they have 3 boys and wanted a baby girl. Lizzy and Anthony are having there 4th child as well. Hoping a boy. Alisa and Louis are happily with there 3 children. And Alisa won another Tony award on her last musical.

I guess love,drama,and Dreams makes who you really are. When it's come to Broadway they changed there lives. With a light and they say a star was born. A star is you.

Always believe in yourself
Dont believe the haters
Stay positive

THE END