Chapter 13: Sora, Donald and Goofy!

"Breath... should I take a deep?" Ruby is shown sitting alone on the clock tower as she stares out at the sunset. "Faith... should I take the leap?" Roxas is shown in his organization thirteen cloak with the hood up. "Taste... what a bittersweet!" The two are shown walking the opposite direction of one another before they are shown looking at one another from over their shoulders. "All my, all my life!" Axel is shown walking over to Roxas and putting his arm around his neck and pulls him away. "Let me face!" Ruby is shown looking away as she stood alone. "Let me face!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown running from Nobodies that suddenly attack. "Let me face my fears!" Roxas is shown looking down sadly as he was forced to follow orders. "Let me face! Let me face! Let me face my fears!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown laughing as she sits next to Roxas as the two talk. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown standing with shock on her face as Roxas is shown standing in front of her. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown crying as she stood alone. "I'm almost here!" Light flashes as Sora and Roxas are shown on separate screens before Roxas is shown fading away and Sora is shown alone. "Watch me cry all my tears!" Ruby is staring at the sky as it looked like doves fly around her. "Let me face!" Light flashes as Ruby is shown floating back as she reached up. "Let me face!" Roxas, Ruby, Xion and Axel are shown laughing together as Ruby and Roxas sat beside one another. "Let me face my fears!" Music continues to play as Ruby and Roxas are shown reuniting before Ruby is shown sitting alone as she stares at out the sky and the title is shown above her.

[Seven Days Later]

"Who are you?! What have you done with the real Ruby?!" Roxas asks as he attacks the datascape version of DIZ.

"I assure you, she's safe. In reality that is." DIZ replies.

"I hate you so much!" Roxas says.

"You should share some of that hatred with Sora. He's far too nice for his own good." DIZ replies.

"NO!" Roxas yells, "My heart belongs to me! I want to be returned to Ruby's side! I promised her I'd come back!"

"That can't happen. Her memories of you will have to remain simply that... Memories." DIZ replies and Roxas attacks DIZ. DIZ vanishes and the container holding Sora opens up to reveal Sora floating there. Roxas's eyes widen.

"Sora..." Roxas says, "You're lucky. You can see her again in person... but... Looks like my summer vacation is... over."

[Reality]

Ruby sat with Hayner, Pence and Olette and the group looks at her. They blink confused and Ruby looks at them confused. They mention to her that she's crying and Ruby touches her cheeks.

"Why am I? Why am I crying?" Ruby asks.

"Are you alright?" Olette asks.

"I don't get it, we were just laughing." Ruby says and she wipes her face.

"Just like a girl." Hayner says.

"Hey, don't be rude." Pence says.

"Hmm..." Ruby says. The group goes back to talking and Ruby's eyes widen when she senses Roxas's presence. She looks over at a boy walking into the room with a duck and a dog-like creature.

"What do you want?" Hayner asks.

"Uh, nothing. Just wondering what was back here." The boy says.

"Now you know. This is our spot." Hayner says.

"Umm..." Pence says.

"What?" The boy asks.