06

nobuko chuckled at kirito who once again denied argo's client's offer of buying his anneal blade. "jeez... so persistent!" he hissed. "seriously. why do they want your sword so badly?" nobuko asked.

"no idea." kirito said, shrugging his shoulders and sighing. after wandering around the town for a little while, they had found the hooded girl from before, eating bread.

kirito and nobuko sat a little ways as to give the girl some space. smirking, kirito opened up his inventory and took out a small pot of cream he had gotten from a boss drop.

"do you want some?" nobuko asked, noticing the girl's slight interest in the little pot. she took a little bit of the cream and put it onto her bread before taking a bite.

nobuko chuckled once she saw a light flush on the girl's cheeks from under the hood. kirito had asked if she wanted any tips on how to get some herself, but she quickly rejected his offer.

"i didn't come here to eat good food." the girl spat. nobuko's eye twitched and she lightly huffed. 'jeez... we're just trying to help.' she thought, taking a good sized bite of her bread.

she didn't bother listening in on the girl's explanation and as kirito began to apologize on behalf of both him and nobuko, the clock bell had interrupted him. "its time for the meeting." the girl said, leaving.

"how annoying." nobuko mumbled, finishing her bread. "hey now, there's no need to get upset, nobu." kirito said, smiling nervously. "girls like her are what makes me hate gamer girls." nobuko said.

the two of them trailed after the hooded girl to the conference center and talked amongst themselves. "i wonder if the boss is the same as it was in the beta." nobuko said, adjusting her chestplate.

"i'm pretty sure. but then again, it is called a beta for a reason. its a whole different story once the full game comes out." kirito said with a chuckle. a man named diavel came out to talk about their strategy.

"illfang the kobold lord." he said and nobuko and kirito hummed. "yep." nobuko muttered. "then i'm sure its the exact same as the beta." kirito muttered back. "shit...." nobuko cursed under her breath.

from under her hood, the hooded girl glanced at nobuko once she heard her curse. "then that means they'll have the weapon change." nobuko muttered, her eyebrows furrowed together.

"then this is bad...." the brunette whispered to herself. "really bad..."

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

published: 100414
edited: 051220