03

"kirito?" nobuko asked, making the ravenette look down at her. "what's going on?" she asked, her violet eyes widened in fear. "we're trapped..." he said, his own black eyes widened in fear.

"let's leave before anyone decides to be irrational." kirito says, taking nobuko's hand and using a teleportation crystal to take them to a house they had while beta testing.

"this has to be a joke..." nobuko muttered, her eyebrows furrowed. "we have to clear all one hundred floors to be able to leave?! bullshit!" her voice roared throughout the house.

"i think the best thing to do right now is just stay calm." kirito said, patting the girl's back, making her sigh. "hey, my hunger is low. do you mind cooking for us?" the boy asked, a sly smile on his face.

nobuko clicked her tongue. "you just want my cooking." she said, crossing her arms. "nobu-chan c'mon! you know i don't like eating anyone else's cooking besides yours or my family's!" kirito said.

"jeez, you're such a handful sometimes!" nobuko said, walking to the kitchen. "well? any requests?" she asked, opening her menu to equip an apron over her clothes.

"well what's the fastest but super tasty thing you could make?" kirito asked, his eyes sparkling and his mouth watering. nobuko groaned and hit him atop his head.

"you're impossible." she muttered, looking through her recipes for something quick and tasty like her childhood friend had requested. kirito smiled as he watched the girl in front of him cooking.

nobuko glanced over her shoulder to see black eyes trained on her. "oi. what are you staring at?" she asked, looking back at the chopping block where she was cutting up vegetables.

kirito blushed and laughed nervously. "oh nothing." he said with a small laugh. "liar." nobuko mumbled. the cooking took a little while, but in the end, thr food was delicious.

"we need a plan." nobuko said, lacing her fingers together and placing her hands down on the table. "right." kirito mumbled. "why don't we join a guild or something?" he asked.

"that's actually not too bad. if anything, we can just clean up any messes the members leave." nobuko said, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. "it might work." she said, her violet eyes glinting.

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

short one this time

published: 10??14
edited: 040520