Antonio was trying to make conversation with Harry, leading us towards my new bedroom. I felt giddy with anticipation as to what my new room would look like. I've had so much to worry about, it's the only good thing left to be excited for.         

        "How long have you been working for Mr. Gates?" Antonio asked. He seemed to be my age, or around Harry's, which was twenty. Antonio had brown eyes and brown hair. His skin was tan from being out in the sun. He was built, but shorter than Harry.

        Speaking of Harry, he continued to walk, examining the beautiful furniture and decor of the house. We went up a flight of stairs when he said, "For seven years. Started when I was thirteen."

        Antonio's eyes widen in shock. "Thirteen? That is a very young age."

        "I suppose." Harry replied dryly.

        Once I was showed my new bedroom, Harry stood beside the door, leaned against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. Just watching me, my every move. He didn't have to stare me down. I wasn't in any particular danger, except from the law of gravity. Which would cause me to fall down or trip over my own feet.        

        I glanced around. There was a long, full mirror on a wall, which was painted a creamy tan color. The furniture was made out of light bark wood. Over the big windows hung peach curtains with gold laces holding them tied apart. The comforter over the mattress was a brown color, putting the soft, light wood of the floor to contrast.         

        My bags were dropped onto the bed. I began to go through them, ignoring Harry who still stood where he was before. I peeked at the door in the bedroom that led to what I believed was the bathroom. It was cracked open, and through it I could see the toilet. Sighing in relief, now that I'd be able to shower, I began to pull out clothes to wear.

        Before I walked into the bathroom, I frowned and turned around to see him still standing there like a statue. "Are you just going to stand there?" I asked him.

        He didn't answer me. His lips were pressed together as if I hadn't even spoken.

        I sighed and decided to leave him to it.

        +

        At lunch, my father, Harry, and I were all sitting outside eating quite the apatizaing meal. I didn't know what it was to be exact, but it was good and I'm definitely finishing it.

        It is awful knowing everywhere I go, Harry will be there. I can just feel the tension, not only when we're alone but when we're around other people. It almost frightens me that someone else might sense it. Someone else may feel the tension thick between Harry and I at every second of the day.

        So far my father hasn't talked about how we get along. He seems clueless as to what is going on and I would love for it to stay that way. Right now he seemed content and relaxed, just how everyone prefers him to be. Because when he's furious, at least ten people in a mile radius die.

        "Catalina, I need you to find a stunning dress for this occasion tonight." My father said, slicing with a knife into something as Harry, with a fork, fed himself a slice of food. He watched us converse.

        I nodded my head. "Alright. I can do that."

        "Harry will accompany you." Is all he said.

        Neither of us dared to show a single sign of protest. At this, my father seemed pleased and continued to smile, commenting on the food and encouraging us to eat.