That's all there ever was. Silence. I couldn't try to enjoy the view of the beautiful Gangi of the mountains Madonie in Sicily. The western area was marvelous and absolutely outstanding. This a smaller area compared to Palermo, which is maybe half an hour away. I remember studying about Italy, so I knew the regions and their history. How to get around them was the tricky part.

        It's not as if they needed my help. I was mostly fascinated by the area. Italy is a place I've never been to. However, I do speak the language. I finished my Italian four honors class during Junior year, and was halfway through the fifth course before I was put in this situation. I know the language grammatically correct, in a form of the main dialect spoken.

        My father himself knows more languages than I do. He pushes me to learn foreign languages, demanding that knowing these will build my knowledge. It will increase my chances of getting a job, too. It's all money worth to him.

        "It's a beautiful sight." He commented after a while. "Very peaceful. Keeps me from frying a living man in an oven from stress." He joked.

        That wasn't funny at all. I wanted to tell him that, but as the man in the front laughed and Harry smirked a little, I didn't bother to be labeled a bratty buzz kill. Literally that is awful. The image makes me shudder. I even believed they would do such thing. It wouldn't be much of a surprise anyway.

        "Sir, don't forget Mr. Marcori is having a wonderful festa." Commented the man driving us from his seat. He had an Italian accent, strong and thick in every vowel he spoke. I could tell this man was hired because he knew the area by heart. My father liked them observant and sharp, not clueless.

        A bright beam of realization burst on his face at the mention of the party. "Oh, that's right! Thank you, Antonio." My father turned to both me, and Harry -- who has yet said anything but show gratitude towards my father for his suggestions on rest and relaxation.

        "Mr. Marcori, Harry, is an old friend of mine, who is going to propose a deal with us. He believes that both our wealth in foreign countries can be very well expanded. So, he invited us to his annual party. Friends, family are invited." He explained. "I would really appreciate if Catalina were to attend the party as well, of course under your surveillance."

        I bit down, angry at the thought of yet being put under circumstances I've never intended to associate myself with. I crave freedom. Away from these chains my father claims are for my good, but he simply makes the worst decisions known to man. I cannot, for the sake of my sanity, be around Harry anymore.

        But my words never came as Harry replied with, "Yes, sir." There was no way he would defy him.

        We arrived up on a slanted road, beautifully built houses. The water beyond the highest part of the Madonie was such a beautiful, natural blue. It was a freshening sight. All that water between me and the men after me. For now, of course. It is obvious they will eventually find me. I just don't know when.

        I inhaled deeply, going to get my things from the trunk, but the man who had driven us -- Antonio -- stopped me. "It is alright, signorina. I have got this."

        Mumbling a grateful thank you, I turned around to come face to face with Harry. The pale green in his eyes glanced in my direction, seeing the horrified look on my face and clearly seeing the squeal that left my lips. His naturally stolid expression from before had returned. He was back to being unknown and mysterious. Although this time I knew what he was thinking. And he, at one point, will crack.

        I stared up at him as he ordered around a few man at the front door of our new home. He placed dark shades over his eyes, with his fingers moving against the ring on his lip. I watched when he disappeared into the house, with one gesture of his hand for me to follow, I did.