Chapter One

Raphael crept through the city with his brothers keeping an eye for any mutagen.

Since they accidentally dropped the viles of the powerful substance all over the city, it was there job to find every last bottle before somebody got mutated.

And it sucked.

The city was huge and all they had to find the stuff was Donnie's geeky little device.

They were ninjas for crying out loud! They were supposed to kick shell, not play lost and found!

He felt someone bump into him from behind. He spun around and saw Mikey looking up from a comic book.

Raph ripped it out of his hands. "Enough with the comic book!" He threw it to the ground.

"I can't help it!" his little brother said picking it back up. "Supah Ninja is just too awesome!"

"Supah Ninja?" Raph said. "I couldn't think of a lamer title."

"Hey!" Mikey shot up and pointed a finger in his face. "You disrespect Supah Ninja, you disrespect me!"

Raph just bent his finger, and Mikey let out a shriek of pain.

"Would you two quit it!" Their oldest brother Leo said. "We're kinda on an important mission!"

"Yeah, real important..." Raph muttered.

Leo rolled his eyes. "You know one day Raph your gonna have to learn to take responsibility for your mistakes."

Raph tightened his fist. "Your acting like this whole thing is all MY fault!"

"No, but it just as much as yours as it is for the rest of us! Mikey, put down that comic book!"

"But Supah Ninja just got captured by the evil, Doctor Think-a-Lot!" Mikey pleaded.

"I don't care! We have to look for more mutagen. You can finish the rest when we get home."

"I don't think I can wait that long!"

"Then you can-"

"Guys.." Donnie interrupted. They all looked in his direction. And saw his tracking device was making a loud beeping sound. But it wasn't making the same sound as it would is there was a bottle of mutagen nearby, it sounded a lot louder and urgent as if there was some kind of emergency.

"Is that normal?" Raph asked.

"Well sort of, but it only makes that sound if..."

"If what?" Leo asked

"If the mutagen has been spilled."

"IF THE MUTAGEN HAS BEEN SPILLED!?" Mikey panicked. "Wait, is that bad?"

The other turtles let out a loud groan.

"Yes Mikey that's very bad." Leo answered. "Someone might have been mutated!"

"Oh. Wait, why is that so bad, we fought mutants before. We got this."

"Yes, but it might not be someone who works for the KRAANG or the FootClan. It's likely that it might be an innocent civilian." Donnie corrected.

"Oh, okay. Like April's dad?"

Donnie cringed at that comment, and Raph gave Mikey a smack in the back of the head.

The little idiot had to bring that up, when he knew how guilty Donnie felt about how their accident caused April's dad to turn into a mutant bat. But of course, Mikey had no filter.

Everyone just pretended he didn't say anything and kept on walking.

The device lead them to a dark alley piled high with trash bags.

Mikey pinched his nose. "You know for a bunch of guys who live in a sewer, THIS PLACE REEKS!"

Raph had to agree, out of all the places the spilled mutagen could be it had to be the smelliest place on earth. He was expecting to find a giant trash mutant.

"All right, everyone dig around." Leo instructed. "But keep an eye for any you-know-whats."

"We-know-whats?" Mikey said. "We-know-whats, what?"

They let out another long groan. "Just look for mutants!" Raph demanded.

Raph began to dig around in the trash hoping to find some kind dangerous mutant, something he kick shell on for once. He was tired of looking at bottled mutagen all night. He was ready for a real challenge.

He lift up a trash bag when he saw what he was asking for....a mutant. But not exactly the mutant he expected.

It was a girl...sorta. She was mutated into a human horse but not like a centaur or anything. She looked and dressed like a human, but her skin was a light yellow her hair was a soft pink. She had two horse ears peeking out the top of her head, a long flowing tail and two wings peeking out from underneath her back.

And it was odd, usually when someone got mutated it wasn't the prettiest sight. But as far as mutants go, she didn't look so bad. In fact compared to every other mutant he fought, she was beautiful.

He stopped staring at her and turned to his brothers. "Guys," he said. The other turtles looked up at him. "You might want to see this."