"Alright, just talk to me when you can tomorrow then. I think we're going to go to bed. Send me Mali's number so I can tell her I'm coming!! I don't want you to. I'm so excited to see her again." I gush, I really did like Mali, and I was glad to be able to spend some time with her. Calum nods. 

"I will baby, I promise I'll let you tell her. Sleep tight, T. Night, Hayden." He waves one last time before the call ends and I set my phone back down on the nightstand. 

"I know I say this like every time I see you two do something together, but I refuse to be your friend anymore if he asks you to marry him and you say no." 

I roll my eyes. "You don't even know that he'll ask me to marry him. Shut up." 

"God, how could he not? You're hot, and I'd date you." Hayden giggles and so do I.

"That's a topic that's come up multiple times today. We probably shouldn't joke about it." I shift in the bed and get more comfortable, so I can get ready to go to sleep facing away from Hayden. 

"I mean, I'm bisexual, and it doesn't offend me." She says quietly. I slowly roll over to face her, but she's not looking at me. 

"You are?" 

By the look in her eyes when she looked up at me, I could tell she was extremely nervous like maybe she hadn't meant to say it at all. It just slipped out. 

"Yeah. I was planning on telling you a different way, but I guess I was comfortable enough that it just came out. No pun intended." She gives me a small smile, and I feel my heart swell a little bit. The fact that she feels that comfortable with me makes me happier than anything else. 

"I'm thrilled that you felt like you could tell me. You'll always be safe with me." I hold my arms out for her, and she scoots into them. 

"Thank you so much, Teagan." She sniffles from where her head is buried into my shoulder, and I feel tears well up in my eyes. 

"Oh, now I'm getting emotional too." We both let out a laugh amid our tears. 

"We better go to sleep before we turn delusional." Her words are muffled, but I nod in agreement, turning off my bedside lamp.

"Night."

+++

From: unknown number
TEAGAN!! 
I'm so excited to see you again. 

it's mali btw
you're going to LOVE this place I promise

To: Mali
who told you I said yes??

From: Mali

fuck calum told me to let you tell me first I forgot

To: Mali
:( I wanted it to be a surprise 
I'm going to hurt him

From: Mali
it's not his fault that he's excited that the love of his life is moving into his house

To: Mali
you and Hayden are all about him being in love with me recently
I thought we already knew he loved me?? 

or was it all a joke on me up until now? 😂

From: Mali
ofc he loves you, and we all knew that but
moving in is a big step in a relationship

To: Mali

I guess it doesn't seem that serious because he won't be there for a couple of months
but I'm really excited, don't think I'm not
for my whole life pretty much we've gone to Cali for summer vacations, and I always thought about moving there