MAGNET

Chapter 1

You know the usual shit you have to go through on the first day of school. I was going through the same torture. Teachers I didn’t knew asked me to describe myself and that’s when unknown students looked at me as if I had done a fucking-ass murder, and I was just standing there finding words, stammering weird, random noises. If I ran the school I would definitely ban this whole shit. But at least it’s better than studying bullshit that my brain refuses to process.

  Being the only sixteen years old in twelfth grade, I felt like a midget. My vacations weren’t so awesome either. First I had to suffer the motherfucking heat in Malaysia than I had to go through Aunt Flow out of nowhere, which painfully reminded me of the first time I got Aunt Flow, and believe me it was not pretty. Seriously, parents should explain before everything gets bloody and you have no idea what to do. I spent about three hours of my life in the bathtub hoping it would go away. The only thing that made my vacations worthwhile was my internet which was as crappy as usual, but I watched about every awesome movie there was.

  BITCH ALLERT…!!!!!

That’s just our History teacher, right out of the Antique store. Man, I can’t stand one minute of my life with someone blabbering with their oily voice lecturing about unknown wars I don’t know of. And yes, she started the lecture on the first day, see what I meant by bitch.

“And so the British decided to Battle with the French…..ehm ehm, are you even listening to me Miss Parker Semins.”  Mrs. Tyler smiled and I knew exactly why she smiled, the nerves of that woman. I have no idea why our family name is Semins and of course everyone added that word when they called me to get a good laugh. Well who cares, at least it’s not semen. Also, my mom told me Parker was a unisex name and I’m fine with that too.

 I nodded and squealed; “Yes, I’m listening.” And mouthed 'bitch'. She looked at me skeptically than smiled from the corner of her mouth; “Explain what I just taught.”

 Man, I hated those words, those evil, satanic, motherfucking words. And believe it or not, I’m the one who has heard that sentence more than anybody else. But at least i knew the solution for these situations.

 I stayed quiet and stared all around the class, pretending to be searching for words. Teachers either punish for that or just skip and ask somebody else.

 She however asked me again; “Were you even listening to me while I was drying my throat, trying to explain each and every event of the war.” Man, this woman should learn to let go, sheesh!

 I kept quiet until she sighed and continued the lecture while I was again back to my thoughts about the movie “Avatar” I just watched this morning. Yes, I didn’t sleep at all. My perfect routine is to sleep after I get home from school, wake up at 10 or 9 pm. Go online do whatever I wanted to do. I like it when nobody is around looking over what I was doing or what I was watching. And no, I never do my homework. If the homework is important I do it when I get to school and nearly meet my deadlines. But I prefer it that way. I don’t like messing with my internet hours.

                                   ****

    I got home, ate and slept. I woke up at 8:30 pm and ate a leftover pizza, because mom was out, shopping and dad was out, playing Squash. If there’s anything I hate; it’s shopping so don’t expect me to go shopping, making a duck face in every picture and talking with “like” in every sentence. I had never been like those girl, in fact I had never been like ‘a’ girl. I only bath once a week, I don‘t use deodorant, I hate shopping unless we are going shopping for electronics or window shopping for cars, I've never used cosmetics in my entire life, that’s because i believe girls wear make up to hide their natural face, because they don’t have any natural beauty, other girls wanted Barbie dolls, I just wanted Spiderman, hulk, batman and superman figurines and I like “watching” sports, but I’m horrible at sports. I love videogames and speaking of that, I definitely love Assassin's Creed and Skyrim, Call of Duty was used to be cool until 10 years old started playing it, pretending they are badasses and shooting random stuff which totally made the whole game stupid and annoying.

 After watching “The Avengers” for the eleventh time, I played car racing games for about another two hours, made coffee, watched ‘Limitless’, watched ‘Iron Man’ and ‘Captain America’ and other bunch of movies and games for the whole night.