Part Nineteen

A’s Old Hideout

            While Mona and Caleb were using Paige to find where Ali was, Spencer was once again thinking of the worst-case scenario. “What if she’s…”, she began before Hanna cut her off. “Spence, enough! Ali is not going to hurt Toby. He’s going to be find and we are going to find him.”, she said, sounding the most serious any of them had ever heard her.

            “I know he is, Hanna. I just…just can’t stop thinking about what could be happening.”, Spencer continued, tears in her eyes. “Nothing, Spence. If anyone can handle their own against Ali, it’s Toby.”, Aria replied. “Yeah. So, there’s no need to keep worrying Spencer.”, Emily added.

            “We think we got it!”, Paige yelled, running into the living room. The girls quickly sprang up and followed the red head into the kitchen. “Are you serious?”, Spencer asked. “Yeah. Alison used to drive up to a certain location at least twice a week. That location, was a location near an old barn a little ways between Rosewood and Ravenswood.”, Caleb explained, showing the girls the map.

           Spencer scanned over the map, looking at where it was. “I-I know where that is. I saw Alison driving in that location once. I didn’t know I’d need to remember that.”, she told them. “Well, lucky for you, you did.”, Mona replied with a pursed smile. “Let’s get going. Paige, you guys coming?”, Emily asked as they all began to walk out the door. “Yeah.”, Paige replied, grabbing her coat and running out the door. Mona and Caleb followed not far behind her. Unfortunately, they forgot one little thing. “HELLO?! GUYS?! SOMEBODY?!”, Shana shouted from the basement, pounding on the door as they drove off.