Part Seventeen

A’s Old Hideout

            “So now what?”, Hanna asked as they all sat down, after locking Shana in the basement for a while. “I-I don’t know.”, Spencer stuttered, tears in her eyes once more at the thought of Toby. “Well, if Ali’s A, that means there’s no telling where she’ll have him.”, Aria replied. “I might have an idea where she is.”, a voice said from behind. Standing in the door, was Paige. “Paige, what are you doing here?”, Emily asked, getting up to kiss her girlfriend.

            “I was worried about you guys and Toby, so I’ve been following you around since the Lake house.”, she answered. “Well, where do you think she’s taken him?”, Mona asked. “Once, before all this A crap happened, I saw Alison drive up some dirt road one day. I never saw what was on the road, but she might have something down there.”, Paige replied.

            Everyone began to look at one another. “Do you think you remember where it is?”, Aria asked. “I’m not sure. It was at least three years ago.”, she answered. “Hey, didn’t Ali used to say how she used to drive up to a farm for fresh air sometimes?”, Hanna asked. “Y-yeah. Yeah s-she did.”, Spencer stuttered in response. “I bet me and Mona could hack the Dilaurentis’s GPS and see where all they used to drive.”, Caleb said, grabbing his computer out of his backpack.

        “Don’t worry Spencer. I’ll say it till the day I die if I have to. We’re going to find him.”, Emily reassured. “I-I know.”, Spencer replied. “Well, Caleb, lets get back to work. Paige, you’re coming with us. Maybe you’ll recognize the place when we find it.”, Mona said, taking the two into the kitchen. “Now what?”, Hanna asked. “Now, we just hope everything works out.”, Emily answered, a hopeful tone in her voice.