Part 1- Everything is made to be broken.

Vanessa Pov-

I looked deep into his bright blue pools as I rolled over in the bed. ''What are you thinking about?'' He asked me. I smirked but he sighed. ''You're very strange.'' He winked. ''Jay Mcguiness is calling someone else weird?'' I acted shocked.

Yes, Jay Mcguiness. That is the man I am lay in bed with. My boyfriend of a year and a half. It was quite funny how we met actually. I always remember it. You know when you're in one of them situations when it's awkward and you have to stay silent? Yeah well this story always comes into my head and I always burst out laughing!

*

I ordered my coffee from the person behind the till in Starbucks. I waited at the end for them to bring it too me. All of a sudden I felt a tap on the shoulder. None other than Tom Parker from The Wanted was stood in front of me.

''Sorry erm, my mate over there.'' He pointed to a tall looking guy with his face buried in his hands. From what I could see, he had very curly hair. ''Don't take this the wrong way but he's been staring at you for the past 10 minutes.''

I blushed a deep shade of red as this had never happened before. But Tom smiled sweetly.

''Oh okay, I erm-''

''Please don't reject him! He's a really good guy!'' Tom pleaded. I smiled sweetly at him. ''I wasn't going too, I was just gonna say maybe if he came over, I could talk to him.'' Tom nodded and smiled. He waved over at the curly haired boy and he came walking over. ''Bird, you're on your own.'' He laughed and walked away, leaving me with Bird? What sort of a name was that?

''Erm, hi.'' He awkwardly said. ''Hey.'' I replied with a smile. ''Is your name actually Bird?'' I asked him. His laughed boomed out of his mouth and I couldn't help but smile at it. ''No, I'm Jay. That's my nickname. Jaybird.'' He explained. My cheeks flushed red, I felt so embarrassed! ''Oh, well I'm Vanessa.'' I told him.

''I sounded really weird from what Tom was saying, I bet.'' He sighed. ''No, I do the same whenever I see a hot guy.'' I laughed. He joined me and gave me a high five.

''Excuse me, your coffee.'' The man said. I turned around to grab it but so did Jay. I ended up banging heads with him as he was lent down and spilling the hot drink all down my front. Then as a result of some of it being on the floor, Jay slipped over, knocking me down with him.

''I'm so sorry about all of this.'' He rushed as we stood up. Everyone in the shop was staring at us so we left his friends laughing at him in there.

''Let me buy you another drink, I feel so bad, I'm so sorry!'' He was mumbling and rushing his words which made it hard to understand.

''It's fine, don't worry about it.'' I laughed. ''Let me take you out then?'' He offered. I looked up into his eyes and saw how blue they really were. This guy was actually extremely good looking! ''Sure.'' I replied. He took my number and I took his and then we finally parted ways.

*

''Do you remember when we first met?'' I asked Jay as we were eating our breakfast. ''How could I ever forget?'' He mumbled. I laughed and pecked his lips. ''It wasn't that bad-''

''Wasn't that bad?! I practically fell on you!'' He sighed. But that made me laugh harder.

''Oh shit, I have to go to the studio!'' He exclaimed. ''But now I'll be lonely.'' I pouted. He put his hands around my waist and looked down at me. Yeah, he was much taller than me, you see. ''I'll be back soon.'' He kissed me softly again and went into the hall way.