Aarav's decision stuns everyone

Aarav's POV

I immediately shared my plan with Divya, as it was the only solution for both of us. When Divya told me about Maya's kundli, i became more confident, according to Maya's kundli, she should get married within a year.

Divya: "Maya is so young and ambitious, she is my little sister we can't force a marriage on her" she said.

"Divya, i promised my grandpa and mom, that if I like the girl I will say yes to the marriage, its6 my grandpa and mom's wish to see me married, my grandpa is a heart patient, i already saw Maya and fell in love with her, and I cannot marry any other girl.

I have already given my heart to Maya, even though she doesn't even know me, I am a man with morals Divya, iam a one women man.I love Maya, so if i say i likes to marry Maya instead of you, my family will agree wholeheartedly, because what they need is a daughter in law of my like, whether it is you or Maya it doesn't matter"

"And from what you told me about Maya's kundli, i suppose your family will not find it much difficult to agree with my proposal, Besides this marriage will be a good solution for your problems also, everyone will be so busy planning mine and Maya's marriage so no one will force a marriage on you immidietly, by the time i and Maya get married, your karen will arive. There both yours and my problem
are solved".

Divya: "But what about Maya?.. we should think about also, her age, everything will be so difficult for her".

I calmed her, "Divya, you don't worry i will take care of her".

I somehow managed Divya to agree, and we both returned to our family members, and there i saw Maya, talking to someone.

Our family greeted us with a warm smile, and expectedly asked us our decision on the marriage proposal.

I looked at everyone, their hope is visible in their eyes, i calmly but boldly said, "I'am so sorry, I can't marry Divya"...

  Everyone's eyes widened, especially my mom looked so sad, read to faint.

I quickly added,        " Instead of Divya I like to propose maya"....

  I was evident that I shoked everyone,
and they looked one another and started discussing about my decision.

I looked at mom and she was also shoked at the same time a small smile in her lips, she was glad that atleast i have agreed to marry Maya, and i knew that whether i choose Maya instead of Divya, it doesn't matter to her. and she came close to me and spoked very quietly,

"son, are you sure about your decision"...

I said: "Yes mom, i have never been more sure about any other decisions, i like Maya very much, and my decision is final, if iam to marry someone, it will be maya".

    She looked so pleased with my answer and her smile widened.

"If that's my son's wish I also support him, iam asking for your younger daughter Maya's hand in marriage for my son, I will accept Maya as my daughter in law, will love her as my own daughter, and treat her as our house's princess,

So what say Mr.Maheshwar, will you
give your younger daughter s hand in marriage to my son??

Mom said in a clear and serious tone.

Everyone started talking to each other, All my family members readily accepted my mom's decision, as she is a women of little words. Once she decides something never backsoff.

Maya's POV

      After searching for a long time i got my anklet, and ran inside the hall, when i reached i was already late, and  Aunt looked furiously at me and asked me where was i,