CHAPTER 5 : A Silent Hurricane

A/N: The story's trailer is finally out yaay! You can find in the media above. I cannot wait to hear your opinions on it and I really hope you guys like it as I worked really hard on it. I went as far as hire my friend (who is a freelance voice actor) to say some of the lines. I also did some of the "female" lines in it. So yea, I really hope I made it justice :)

***********

Both the Professors ran down the hall wanting to reach the hospital wing as fast as possible. The emerald eyed wizard was carrying the unconscious witch in his arms. He was looking down at her from time to time almost making sure she was still alive.

The potions master however was more focused on getting the witch to the hospital and would often glare at the wizard when he pauses to check for her breathing.

Half an hour later, they finally arrived at the hospital wing. David set Florina down on the closest bed and sat beside her.

A few minutes later, the medi-witch, Pomfrey arrived carrying an empty tray and a handful of gauze. She stopped in her tracks when she spotted the two wizard and raised a brow.

"Is there anything I can help you with Professors at such a late hour?" she spoke calmly.

David stepped forward nodding, "Yes, Poppy. We apologize for showing up like that but we are hoping you could help her."

"Help who?"

The emerald eyed wizard sighed, "Florina Woods. We found her in the forbidden forest in a horrible state. She seemed to have been beaten by someone..." David added in a murmur "Or something."

The witch gasped when she got closer to the bed that Florina was in. She silently nodded at David and softly moved the witch's hair away from her face to get a better view.

Severus – the potions master – was silent the entire time watching the medi-witch's every move. To any outside observer, he seemed to be indifferent.

However, he was concerned for the witch and silently vowed that he would murder the culprit who did that to her. All his emotions of anger and rage were bottled up inside of him and hidden behind his "cold indifferent" mask.

The onyx eyed wizard subtly turned to his look alike to find him trying to hide the anger that was rising within him but failing miserably. David couldn't forgive himself in fact.

I should have went with her, he thought angrily, I know Snape said that he trusts the ghost... but I don't. Maybe if I insisted on going with her, none of this would have happened.

A few silent minutes passed with both the wizards watching Poppy do her thorough examination, shaking her head and tutting whenever she finds another bruise on the witch's body.

When she was done, she looked up at the impatient wizards with a sad look on her face.

She was staring back at them silently making them more concerned. David finally shot, "What is it Poppy? What's wrong with her?"

The witch looked down at Florina extreme sadness on her face. "Florina's arms and legs suffered from fractures that my potions alone cannot fully heal unfortunately. As for the bruises on her face and – her entire body as a matter of fact – they were due to her trying to escape from something but constantly being pinned down."

"Escape from something?" Severus murmured masking his shocked expression.

He had a hunch but was hoping he was wrong. Either way he decided to not say what he thought out loud to not worry David, who was already worried.