Chapter 8. Gotcha

Sayori's P.O.V

Natsuki looks at Y/N with a tear falling from her eye, then without saying a single word Natsuki rushes out of the club room and after that we head up out of the club room, outside the club room Monika and Yuri stopped us from following Natsuki...

(Monika): "hey guys wait up!, what happened!?"

(Yuri): "y-yeah, we saw N-Natsuki running straight to t-the exit of the school, i-it is everything ok?!"

They both stare at us with a worried face...

(Y/N): "look, we Need to follow Natsuki, something bad is happening"

(Yuri): "R-Really, and how b-bad it is?, what is happening t-to her?"

(Sayori): "Mmmm...."

We can't lose more time, maybe Natsuki is now in her house, only god knows what kind of abuse is her Father doing to her right now, i don't want to be useless, i wan't to help her, i'm not letting Natsuki to suffer ever again, she's one of my best friends, she doesn't deserve that punishment, quick enough i rush to the exit of the club room...

(Y/N): "S-Sayori!" He shouted

I ignored Y/N and run between the people in the festival, the school is almost full, it's hard to get to the exit, suddendly i accidentaly crash with someone of the crowd, we both fall to the floor...
Again, me being stupid...

(Sayori): "i-i'm very s-s-sorry, i'm s-so clumsy, i gotta go"

He glances his hand to me and helps me to get up...

(Sayori): "oh... t-thanks, i must go, sorry again for tripping over you"

(???): "oh, don't worry, but i'm happy for seeing you again... Sayori, hehe"

Confused i look up, i got shocked...

It's Ikari...

He is holding my hand tightly as he comes closer to me...

(Ikari): "is great to see you again"

With his hand grabs my chin as he come closer, i push him away...

(Sayori): "get of me, let me go!" I shout

And then between the crowd i hear something, i turn my head to hear it better...

(Y/N): "Sayori!"

I'm happy knowing that Y/N is coming...
Suddendly Ikari grabs my hand again and turns my head roughly and...

Kisses me...

Y/N, please don't get the wrong idea...

And then i push Ikari ff me, someone punch him right in the chin, it's Y/N...
I smile as i see him, Monika and Yuri are with him as well...

Ikari almost falls by the punch as he stares with wrath at Y/N

(Ikari): "hehe, she's mine dumbass, why do you even care about it?"

I push away Ikari from me...

(Ikari): "huh?, what's wrong bi-"

(Sayori): "h-he's my Boyfriend, you idiot" i shout

The halls became quiet...
I can't believe i say that loud...
Ikari stares with anger at Y/N...

(Ikari): "i can't believe this asshole i'ts your Boyfriend, he's weak, miserable"

(Y/N): "if i'm weak then come here and prove it Motherfucker"

Ikari punches Y/N on his chest pushing him back, then Y/N fights back kicking him on his leg making him to fall on his back...
People is staring at us, they are fighting on the floor, i begin to cry
Ikari punches Y/N on his nose and it began to bleed...
Fuck!, I have to do something, but what?
...
Ikari is over Y/N punching him on his face...
I gritter my teeth...
I ran behind Ikari and kick him on his head...

(Ikari): "AHGG!, FUCKING BITCH!"

Ikari falls back to the ground stunned by the blow
As i go near to Y/N and help him to get up...

(Y/N): " *cough* th-thanks babe"

(Sayori): "don't worry, now we have to go to Natsuki's house and quick" i said as Y/N wipes my tears off

(Y/N): "r-right"

I grab Y/N hand and we begin to run out of the school, Monika and Yuri are comming to...

(Y/N): "we lost her, where did she go?, does one of you twk know where she lives?

(Yuri): "i-i know where d-does s-she lives!, f-follow me quick!"

We follow Yuri, we're running down the street,we run until Yuri stops...

(Yuri): "h-here it is"

We are on front of Natsuki's house, it was not to far from school, the house is in a bad state, one window is broken the other ones are also cracked...

(Y/N): "well, i'm not staying here doing nothing, i'll knock the door"

(Monika): "wait Y/N!, you can't knock the door if you aren't ready"

(Y/N): "I AM ready, and if that asshole of Natsuki Father wants fight i'll fight back"

Y/N walks to the door but i grab his hand and stop him

(Sayori): "but babe, what if he have a knife or a gun!"

(Y/N): "... but we don't have anything to fight him back"

(Yuri): "o-oh, but i can g-give you this, b-but don't l-lose it"

Yuri hands Y/N a decorative purple knife, what the heck? Why does she have a knife with her...

(Y/N): "ehh... w-wha-"

(Yuri): "p-please don't ask, and we ne-"

The door opens...
Y/N quickly hide the knife in his pocket, a fat adult man appears after the door opens, he is Natsuki's Father!?... i didn't know how her Father looked like cause i never have visited Natsuki house, we stare at Natsuki's Father...

(N.Father): "hey, what the hell it all that screaming y'all have here, what do you want?"

(Y/N): "I-It's Natsuki here?"

(N.Father): "Natsuki huh?, she's not here"

(Y/N): "we know she's here, and we know what you've been doing to her"

(N.Father): "little Fuckers, scram!"

He closes the door but just before he could close the door Y/N stop him

(Y/N): "stop abus-"

Before Y/N could continue Natsuki's Father punches him on his chin....

...

A.N

Sorry by the short chapter and how long it took me to make it...
I've been busy with school so, i hope y'all understand and gave me another chance

(:'o)