Chapter 6. Lustful Night-

Your P.O.V:

Sayori and i finally arrived home, then Sayori rushes upstairs to my room, i follow her...

(Sayori): "wait, Y/N, wait for me downstairs, i'll be quick i promise, i just need to do something important"

(Y/N): "oh, ok"

Sayori closes the door as i go downstairs, man are we really going to do this?, i'm exited, i can't wait to see her coming down...
I grab my phone to see what time is it, it's 8:33.pm, i think that moment could wait, or maybe it will happend next time, i need to cook us dinner, i head up to the kitchen and start making our dinner...

I finish up cooking our dinner, i cooked some heart shaped pancakes with honey and made a hot chocolate milk, i wait her patiently as i hear the door open...

(Sayori): "what smells so gooood?" She say as she walks downstair to where i am

(Y/N): "well, i decided o make us di-" i blush madly

Sayori is wearing a tight shirt without bra and she also is on panties, i can't help but stare at her almost naked body, her curves are perfect, she is smiling, like if this were normal to her, she glances at me as she comes closer and kiss me

(Sayori): "thank you, babe"

(Y/N): "y-you're w-w-welcome" i say nervously

Then we both start eating our dinner, Sayori is eating normaly as i almost poke my eye with my fork, Sayori glances at me and giggles, she finished up quick as i still have half of my pancakes, then she gets up and kiss me on my forehead...

(Sayori): "i'm going to sleep, *yawn*, today was great, i'll be waiting for you in your room~" she say as she head up upstairs...

After a couple of minutes i finish up, as i head up to my room upstairs, man it's really warm in here, i think i should turn off the heater, i go downstair and turn the heater of, there is no heater on my room, i hope Sayori don't mind that, i go upstairs, i'm in front of my door, there is a note and a bag, i read the note first
"Sayori's clothes 2 wash"
I leave the note on the bag, i'll going to take them to the laundry tomorrow, but tomorrow is sunday and they open monday to saturday, i take the bag as i go downstairs and lend it near to my dirty clothes, i go upstairs once again, and i open the door of my room...
Sayori is sleeping in the middle of my bed, the room is cold and Sayori is warming up with my blanket, as i change myself with some shorts and a flannel, i sit in my bed..

(Y/N): "hehe, is there room for me?"

(Sayori): "hmm... of course" Sayori rolls up giving me some space

(Y/N): "thank you"

Then i wrap my self with the blanket that Sayori was wearing, then she cuddles up with me to warm herself...

(Y/N): "goodnight Cinnabun"

(Sayori): "hehe, hold on a minute, i'm not done with you"

Sayori sits in my chest, she still was on panties, i blush up

(Sayori): "i haven't pay you back for all the thing you did for me, so"

Sayori takes out her shirt...

(Sayori): "i know you like it, when my towel fell of, remeber?"

(Y/N): "oh my.. well, you caugth me"

She come closer, her eyes are full in lust,we kiss up passionately as i start to play with her boobs, she let out a soft moan...
I got harder, and she notice that